Contract Quality Assurance Analyst
The Quality Assurance Analyst is responsiblefor the analysis, planning, development, execution and reporting of test plans,scenarios and cases produced to achieve thorough product testing and maintainagreed upon quality standards in order to provide the highest quality softwareproducts to both external and internal customers. As we are transitioning toAgile methodologies, we also want the individual to be able to write userstories, participate in planning poker sessions, work in fast spaced dynamic environmentin sprints.
- Collaborate with QA and Development folks in Scrum team tosupport release planning, estimation, and delivery processes using Agilemethodologies.
- Write detailed test cases, executes complex manual and automatedsmoke, function, integration, and regression tests, execute detailed testcases, perform complex manual, integration, regression tests and maintainaccurate status
- Evaluate and test change requests or modified software todetermine that software meets user requirements and established qualitystandards, document software issues and enhancement requests encounteredalong with their detailed steps necessary to reproduce them, communicate duringproblem replication and follow up
- Work collaboratively within high performance scrum team toensure clarify business/functional requirements and effectively deal withissues as they arise
- Provide testability/QA feedback to product development teamsthrough participation in design and development reviews.
- Responsible for defect tracking, communication, and resolution.
- Develop, deploy, and maintain test automation scripts for thepurpose of regression testing
What We Look For:
- College Diploma or Bachelor’s in Engineering, Computer Scienceor Mathematics
- 5-7 years of experience, with a minimum 5 years in QualityAssurance field.
- Experience with various test levels (smoke, functional,usability, system integration, performance, regression, and user acceptance).
- Ability to comprehend complex product solutions, its technologyaspects and identify options for quality improvements
- Knowledge MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-Project, Test Management tools, Mobile, basic hardware knowledge Database (Oracle/MSSQL) and Automated
- Expereince working on multiple
- Basic SQL Skills to select from tables and use joins etc.
- Experience with JMeter is an asset
- Experience with Selenium is an asset
- Ability to successfully interact with all levels external to thedepartment, including Product, Project Management and Development.
- Provide support to developers and PO during the entire processfrom development to release
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: CA-ON-Mississauga-2700 Matheson Blvd E
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Meet Some of Cox Enterprises's Employees
Senior Sales Research Analyst, Cox Media Group
Monica does more than simply research analytical data behind her computer. She’s a fearless leader in the diversity, inclusion, and millennial initiatives at Cox Media Group.
Back to top