Graham Technologies is hiring Configuration Manager(s) in the DC metro area (DC, MD and VA). We are looking for a candidate who is willing to support system project leads in developing requirements, design documents, test plans and procedures.
- Provide guidance to help meet the development goals of the project
- Identify Configuration Items
- Identify and Involve Relevant Stakeholders
- Monitor and Control Design and development process
- Provide Resources to aide in the configuration management process
- Ensure Continuous process improvement
What we’re looking for
To land this job you will have to have an active TS/SCI with a FS Poly.
- Working knowledge of full software life cycle process
- Strong technical writing ability
- Must work well in a team
- Strong communication skill with the ability to work with developers and senior stake holders
What you can expect from us
We’ll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
Meet Some of Cox Enterprises's Employees
Senior Sales Research Analyst, Cox Media Group
Monica does more than simply research analytical data behind her computer. She’s a fearless leader in the diversity, inclusion, and millennial initiatives at Cox Media Group.
Back to top