Client Services Specialist (Can be located Nationwide)
Dealertrack’s teams are comprised of versatile, hardworking, and creative thinkers with diverse skill sets who can adapt to the rapid changes in the automotive and technology industries. Our professionals are committed to changing the way people shop for and purchase vehicles through our connected digital software solutions.
The Client Services Specialist position comprises of two primary responsibilities. The Client Services Specialist travels to client sites to implement Dealertrack DMS (Dealer Management System) and successfully trains clients on utilizing the software in order to complete their daily and monthly processes. When not traveling the Client Services Specialist answers client inquiries and resolves issues regarding the Dealertrack DMS software application. Whether training on site or answering client inquiries in the office, the fulfillment of these deliveries will be based on the business need. The Client Services Specialist is expected to provide clients the level of service that exceeds their expectations whilst maintaining Dealertrack’s DMS High Touch services delivery standards.
- Upon assignment the Client Services Specialist will travel by air and/or car to deliver and train dealership users on DTDMS software within a one-on-one and/or classroom environment to ensure system utilization and high client satisfaction.
- Upon assignment the Client Services Specialist will field inbound phone calls from clients to answer their technical inquiries regarding the DTDMS software. Responsible for responding to client inquiries, troubleshooting and/or resolving product issues, and providing the information to resolve our clients’ concerns.
- Attend training sessions, both in person and remotely, to improve and/or maintain skill sets
- Work with internal team members via cases, phone, email and IM to escalate system and client issues
- Works on other projects as assigned by their Manager/Supervisor
- Mentor team members to improve the departments overall success and client satisfaction
- Identify opportunities and provide feedback to the leadership team
What We look For:
- High school diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 0-2 years of experience or college degree
- Accounting/bookkeeping knowledge preferred
- Working knowledge of MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- Valid U.S. driver’s license required
- Ability to work under pressure and against deadlines
- Possess good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Possess good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to follow outlined processes and demonstrate good judgment
- Ability to work well independently and with a team
- Ability to travel 50% of the time
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to travel for extended periods of time by air and car
- Must live within 1 hour of a major airport
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: US-CO-Denver-Denver Remote
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Meet Some of Cox Enterprises's Employees
Senior Sales Research Analyst, Cox Media Group
Monica does more than simply research analytical data behind her computer. She’s a fearless leader in the diversity, inclusion, and millennial initiatives at Cox Media Group.
Back to top