Business Security Consultant-Cox Business Security Solutions
The Cox Business Security Solutions Consultant promotes and sells Detection and Surveillance Security Solutions. Target customers include small and medium sized businesses across most verticals.
- Sell our Detection and Surveillance Security Products and Services to new and existing commercial business customers based on assigned revenue targets.
- Renew, retain, and up-sell existing commercial business customers.
- Understands communication needs of business customers to determine appropriate solution.
- Develops and maintains relationships with customers.
- Sells within the product pricing and campaign structure authorized.
- Work with support personnel to determine appropriate solutions where necessary.
- Serves as main point of contact with customer ensuring customer satisfaction through the entire sales cycle.
- Remains current on technical information regarding Cox’s products and services as well as the competitive landscape.
- Maintains consultative sales and negotiation skills through ongoing training and development.
- Enters sales opportunities into sales database.
- Forwards ROI assessments to appropriate manager when required.
- Provides regular updates to direct supervisor, stakeholders, and others as needed, including requested reports.
- Delivers sales presentations to customers and prospects.
- Interacts with Sales Managers and Sales Director with regard to account forecasting.
- Works with Enterprise Legal & Regulatory to alter contracts as necessary.
- May respond to requests for Proposals and Requests for Information in a timely manner.
- May act as a liaison between customer and Cox departments as it pertains to the pre and post sales cycle.
- Works with Sales Director to manage the system’s channel portfolio effectively.
- Typically requires BS/BA or Associates degree in related discipline.
- Certification may be required in some areas
- Generally 0-2 years of experience in related field
Organization: Cox Communications, Inc.
Primary Location: US-LA-Metairie-2121 Airline Dr
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Meet Some of Cox Enterprises's Employees
Senior Sales Research Analyst, Cox Media Group
Monica does more than simply research analytical data behind her computer. She’s a fearless leader in the diversity, inclusion, and millennial initiatives at Cox Media Group.
Back to top