Business Analyst Intern (Summer 2017)
CoxAutomotive is currently seeking candidates for our Summer Internship Program.
Cox Automotive is a leader in vehicle remarketingservices, digital marketing and software solutions for automotive dealers andconsumers. We employ over 30,000 talented people in over 150 locations worldwideand unite over 40 brands. Cox Automotiveprovides end-to-end solutions to transform the way people buy, sell and owncars every day. We also haveextraordinary experience in developing talent and a demonstrated commitment toour employees.
As asubsidiary of 116-year-old Cox Enterprises Inc., one of the world’slargest privately owned communications, media and automotiveservices companies, innovation andleadership is in our DNA. Our focus on building a better future forour customers, consumers, employees, and the industry as a whole, is ingrainedin everything we do.
What’s in it for you?
- Meaningful and challenging work
- Real accountability
- Exposure to Senior Leaders
- IT’S PAID!!!
As a Summer Internship Programparticipant, you will learn more about Cox Automotive and the automotiveindustry at-large through a series of functional and market-based projectassignments, specifically aligned to your area of study and careeraspirations. Throughout the 12-weekprogram, you will receive on-the-job training plus targeted development opportunitiesto help you hone in on your strengths and crystalize your career interests. The end result…increased readiness for a potentialfull-time career opportunity within Cox Automotive!
- Work on real life business projects that add value to the overall organization
- Work in a functional area that compliments your career goals and degree(s) of study
- Analyze business situations and work to solve existing or foreseeable problems
- Build relationships and interact with cross-functional teams and key stakeholders
- Project activities will include interacting with product owners, scrummasters, technical architects, software developers, and QA to elicit andorganize requirements within an agile team to enhance the Autotrader website.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Industrial/Systems/ProcessEngineering, Information Sciences or other majors
- Positive attitude
- Strong social skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Inquisitive nature
- Strong work ethic
- Desire to learn while working on excitingprojects (with exposure to different teams)
Cox Automotive is a leader in vehicle remarketing services, digital marketing and software solutions for automotive dealers, manufacturers and consumers. Cox Automotive includes AutoTrader.com, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and a host of other global businesses and brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Cox Automotive employs nearly 24,000 employees in over 150 locations worldwide. We partner with more than 40,000 dealers and touch more than 67 percent of all car buyers in the U.S. with the most recognized brands in the industry. We unite more than 20 brands in this space, providing an end-to-end solution to transform the way the world buys, sells and owns cars.
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: US-GA-Atlanta-3003 Summit Blvd
Employee Status: Temporary
Job Level: Entry Level
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Meet Some of Cox Enterprises's Employees
Senior Sales Research Analyst, Cox Media Group
Monica does more than simply research analytical data behind her computer. She’s a fearless leader in the diversity, inclusion, and millennial initiatives at Cox Media Group.
Back to top