Broadcast National Sales Assistant
Charlotte`s Cox owned station group has an immediate opening for a National Sales Coordinator. This person will manage orders for television airtime acting as liaison between station personnel and CoxReps. This is an entry level position for someone interested in television sales or the television industry.
- Develop a firm understanding of the sales process, Nielsen ratings and Medialine software.
- Maintaining orders once placed including revisions due to program changes and/or pre-empted spots
- Must have 1-2 years of working experience in a broadcast or media related enviornment
- Must be proficient in all Microsoft applications, especially in Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong professional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and organize effectively
- Strong people and relationship management skills
- Must be detail orientated and analytical with good mathematics skills
- Creative and organized
- College degree preferred.
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company that includes the national advertising rep firms of CoxReps. Additionally, CMG owns Cox Target Media, which operates Valpak, one of North America’s leading direct marketing companies, and Savings.com, a leading online source for savings.
The company’s operations currently include 14 broadcast television stations and one local cable channel, 57 radio stations, eight daily newspapers and more than a dozen non-daily publications, and more than 100 digital services.
CMG currently operates in more than 30 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly, including more than 32 million TV viewers, more than 4 million print and online newspaper readers, and 14 million radio listeners.
For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmedia.com
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-NC-Charlotte-1901 N Tryon St
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Meet Some of Cox Enterprises's Employees
Senior Sales Research Analyst, Cox Media Group
Monica does more than simply research analytical data behind her computer. She’s a fearless leader in the diversity, inclusion, and millennial initiatives at Cox Media Group.
Back to top