Bilingual Senior Multimedia Account Executive - MundoHispanico
The Senior Account Executive – Multimedia Sales will be responsible for developing and driving multimedia revenue growth:
- New Business growth – uncover, develop and grow medium to large sized accounts across the full portfolio to build a book of business
- Account reactivation – identify accounts that are no longer running with MundoHispanico and reactivate them on long term strategic plans
This position will be responsible for growing annual revenue to a minimum of $500,000 within 3 years.
JOB DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Cold calling to strategically build a list of medium to large size accounts within key categories of business
- Develop and maintain long term/ strategic annual account sales plans
- Exceed total, digital and special product revenue and sales goals
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and analyzes customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Design and execute customized packages and campaigns to maintain and grow accounts where opportunities exist
- Maintains high level of customer satisfaction
- Knowledge of competitive landscape including print, digital, direct mail and services.
- Develops and maintains business knowledge/trends for key categories through trade publications, market research and industry networking to gain important insight into emerging trends/risks
- Creates proposals and manages rate negotiations/rate equity for clients and category leaders to increase Mundo revenue
- Researches and develops incremental advertising opportunities through creative solutions
- Utilizes understanding of current industry trends to assist Mundo management with strategies for new products/capabilities that serve the overall customer base
High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, a related field, preferred.
2 to 5 years’ advertising sales and account retention experience required
Digital sales experience
Some light travel may be required
- Solid ability to identify new revenue opportunities
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication capabilities.
- Strong customer service skills providing quick response time and accurate issue resolution
- Proven track record of new business growth
- Outstanding/high-level sales acumen
- Strong organizational skills with an attention to detail
- Results-driven and highly accountable.
- Self-directed, motivated, and with exceptional multi-tasking abilities.
- Understands and remains current on all print and digital media products and markets
- High confidence in the changing media landscape
- Bilingual (Spanish and English)
Internal contacts: AJC/Mundo Advertising Sales, Advertising Operations, Marketing, finance office and credit
External contacts: Local & National Advertising Customers, Local & National Advertising Agencies
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company that includes the national advertising rep firms of CoxReps.
The company’s operations currently include 14 broadcast television stations and one local cable channel, more than 60 radio stations, six daily newspapers and more than a dozen non-daily publications, and more than 100 digital services.
CMG currently operates in more than 30 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly, including more than 31 million TV viewers, more than 3.5 million print and online newspaper readers, and 14 million radio listeners.
Cox Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer; Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at http://www.coxmediagroup.com
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-GA-Norcross-6455 Best Friend Road
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Meet Some of Cox Enterprises's Employees
Senior Sales Research Analyst, Cox Media Group
Monica does more than simply research analytical data behind her computer. She’s a fearless leader in the diversity, inclusion, and millennial initiatives at Cox Media Group.
Back to top