Auto Auction Barcoder/Scanner
Overview of Responsibilities:
This position is responsible for the locating, identifying, moving, and parking of vehicles in assigned areas in a safe, efficient and effective manner and in compliance with Auction safety rules and regulations in support of Inspections production environment and process flow.
Key Accountabilities Include:.
- Ensure that barcode stickers are affixed to vehicles prior to moving into inspector working area. Notify supervisor of any vehicles missing Bar code stickers.
- Make sure work order numbers match vehicle that is being scanned
- Assist other employees who may be unfamiliar with lot operations and lot practices.
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager or supervisor, i.e., direct traffic flow during/after sales, organize/stage sale cars after the sale, etc.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have a valid driver’s license, a safe driving record and experience driving standard and automatic transmissions.
- Auction or related industry experience is a plus.
- Can follow directions and take instruction.
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to multi-task.
- Good written and verbal communication skills with various levels of staff and customers/clients.
- Must be customer focused.
- Must be able to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Frequent exposure to outdoor weather conditions.
Cox Automotive is a leader in vehicle remarketing services, digital marketing and software solutions for automotive dealers, manufacturers and consumers. Cox Automotive includes AutoTrader.com, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and a host of other global businesses and brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Cox Automotive employs nearly 24,000 employees in over 150 locations worldwide. We partner with more than 40,000 dealers and touch more than 67 percent of all car buyers in the U.S. with the most recognized brands in the industry. We unite more than 20 brands in this space, providing an end-to-end solution to transform the way the world buys, sells and owns cars.
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: US-NJ-Bordentown-730 Route 68
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Meet Some of Cox Enterprises's Employees
Senior Sales Research Analyst, Cox Media Group
Monica does more than simply research analytical data behind her computer. She’s a fearless leader in the diversity, inclusion, and millennial initiatives at Cox Media Group.
Back to top