Audit Reconciliation Representative - Bilingual
Summary: An Audit Reconciliation Representative is responsible for reconciling dealer lot audits for those units coded CUV (collateral unverified) and PFC (pending funding consumer). During this process Audit Account Representatives are in contact with auctions and repair facilities while also reaching out to local Account Executives in order to reconcile the missing units. Audit Reconciliation Representatives are also tasked with calling on early stage delinquent accounts as well as other forms of risk mitigation.
Basic Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze risk and manage assigned portfolio that includes evaluating dealer performance, educating dealers and preventing account issues.
- Working with dealers to determine the disposition of missing units by determining alternative acceptable unit verification (such as photos) and calling auctions, repair shops or other third parties.
- Work with and advise Account Executive and Regional Director of the audit findings and alerting FRAM’s and the management team to any problem audits.
- Perform early stage delinquency activities that include following up on insufficient funds, collecting contact information and sending written correspondence, calling accounts 1 – 4 days past due, making payment arrangements
- Code out units that have not been reconciled within established time frame and collect pay-off on sold units.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Spanish/English Bilingual required
- Highly organized to manage projects and time lines in a high volume environment
- Ability to communicate and negotiate over the phone to various socioeconomic levels to gather information and problem solve.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office especially Excel
- Ability to proficiently use third-party software such as InContact and Field Logic
- Light collections background experience preferred (not required)
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor of business/economics preferred
- Negotiations training
- Auditing experience preferred
- Basic knowledge of the automotive industry
- Training in Microsoft Excel as needed
- Continued training in negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Light lifting
Work Environment: Office
Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
Cox Automotive is a leader in vehicle remarketing services, digital marketing and software solutions for automotive dealers, manufacturers and consumers. Cox Automotive includes AutoTrader.com, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and a host of other global businesses and brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Cox Automotive employs nearly 24,000 employees in over 150 locations worldwide. We partner with more than 40,000 dealers and touch more than 67 percent of all car buyers in the U.S. with the most recognized brands in the industry. We unite more than 20 brands in this space, providing an end-to-end solution to transform the way the world buys, sells and owns cars.
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: US-IN-Carmel-11799 N College Ave
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Meet Some of Cox Enterprises's Employees
Senior Sales Research Analyst, Cox Media Group
Monica does more than simply research analytical data behind her computer. She’s a fearless leader in the diversity, inclusion, and millennial initiatives at Cox Media Group.
Back to top