Account Operations Supervisor - Texas Hobby
Thisposition supervises and directs the daily activities of Account OperationsCoordinatorsand is responsible for maintainingpositive relationship with Commercial Accounts customers, maximizing Reconopportunity, and assuring the quality of services provided. The Account Operations Supervisor acts as aliaison between the auction and commercial accounts in regards to accuracy andquality of vehicle preparation. Thisposition is utilized at locations with consignment exceeding 300,000 vehiclesper year only.
- Superviseand coordinate the activities and the work flow of Account OperationsCoordinators for commercial accounts. Establish and maintain a good workingrelationship with Commercial Account Representatives, Lot Operations Managementand Quadrant Coordinators.
- Ensurevehicles are approved and processed accurately, and prepared to the customer’sstandards in a timely manner, while meeting contractual service levels.
- Schedulecoordinators for review of sale for Commercial Accounts after completion of thepre-sale reconditioning.
- Provideschedule of sale line-up to lot and recon managers for proper routing ofvehicles, coordinating aged units first.
- Verifythat vehicle information is accurately recorded and vehicles are properlynumbered for sale.
- Walkand audit sale line with clients to ensure quality standards are met.
- Superviseand direct the work Account Operations staff by determining work procedures,preparing work schedules, expediting the workflow, assigning duties andexamining work for accuracy and conformance to policies and procedures.
- Assistmanager in counseling and disciplining employees, in evaluating employee jobperformance and conducting performance appraisals.
- Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety andhealth procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such. Work incooperation with safety leadership in support of all safety activities alignedwith Safety Excellence.
- Workwith manager to review work volumes, plan and continuously monitor staffinglevels to ensure efficiency, quality work product, and effective customerservice; review departmental performance against key performance indicators andmetrics and develop and execute strategies for improvement.
- Effectivelyleads the team at the location by setting an example in behavior, championingCox/Manheim values and ensuring that all employees are treated with respect.
- Enforceall company policies and procedures related to employee and customer conduct.
- Performother duties as assigned by management.
- HighSchool Diploma or equivalent required.
- 1- 3 years of experience in the automobile industry or the Auction businessrequired.
- Strongcommunication and interaction skills required.
- Competentsupervisory and excellent organizational skills required.
- Goodcomputer and software knowledge, as well as experience with AS400 essential.
- Abilityto work well with others and maintain focus and productivity under compresseddeadlines.
- Strongattention to detail needed.
- Validdriver’s license and good driving record required.
- Abilityto drive vehicles with standard and automatic transmission
- Regularlyrequired to stand, walk, reach, talk and hear.
- Abilityto sit or stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Visionabilities required include close, distance, color, and depth perception.
- Frequentlyrequired to stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, squat and climb.
Moderatenoise level. Occasional exposure tooutdoor weather.
The posting is intended to describe thegeneral content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is notto be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities orrequirements.
Cox Automotive Inc. is transforming the way theworld buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing,software, financial, wholesale and e-commerce solutions for consumers, dealers,manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. Committed to openchoice and dedicated to strong partnerships, the Cox Automotive familyincludes Autotrader®, Dealer.com®,Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, vAuto®,Xtime® and a host of other brands. The global company has over 30,000 teammembers in more than 200 locations and is partner to more than 40,000 autodealers, as well as most major automobile manufacturers, while engaging U.S.consumer car buyers with the most recognized media brands in the industry. CoxAutomotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises, Inc., an Atlanta-based companywith revenues of $18 billion and approximately 55,000 employees. CoxEnterprises’ other major operating subsidiaries include Cox Communications andCox Media Group. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: US-TX-Houston-8215 Kopman Dr
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Manager
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Meet Some of Cox Enterprises's Employees
Senior Sales Research Analyst, Cox Media Group
Monica does more than simply research analytical data behind her computer. She’s a fearless leader in the diversity, inclusion, and millennial initiatives at Cox Media Group.
Back to top