Account Coordinator, Digital Media
The Contract Management Specialist is responsible for partnering with Account Managers in defending revenue through advertising pre-sales planning, campaign implementation, and performance measurement. He or she will utilize internal assets, resources, and capabilities to support the Enterprise Media Solutions team with day-to-day tactics in order to reach their year-end goal. The Contract Management Specialist will be trained to partner with Account Managers in all key daily tactical areas including fulfillment, campaign evaluation, and billing.
There may be occasional opportunities to attend agency meetings with supervisor approval.
Partner with Account Managers in defending revenue through:
Assess and Plan
Work as a team with Sales Partners and Account Managers on inventory reallocations to alternative placements.
Collaborate with Advertising Operations to reserve and book inventory and to create insertion orders.
Help clients meet business goals through accurate and effective campaign implementation.
Cross-Functional Implementation and Fulfillment
Enter orders into order management system in a way that creates efficiencies around reporting, billing reconciliation, and other post-launch activities.
Assure the accuracy of entries into order management system via quality assurance processes.
Produce digital tearsheets / screenshots.
Measurement and Evaluation
Support the monitoring and optimization of the delivery of contracted advertising campaigns
Provide valuable and insightful reporting, including campaign summaries to identify upsell opportunities.
Reconcile billing in collaboration with Account Managers, Ad Operations, and Finance.
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify new approaches or solutions
Help address OEM and Agency client needs by utilizing internal resources/capabilities.
Understand our tools and capabilities and provide feedback on how they can be used to create opportunities.
Engage in National Client Services meetings to share best practices and develop skillset.
Support the creation of sales presentations and collateral material.
Obtain knowledge of all products, services, and accounts.
Anticipate, plan, and take action to solve problems.
Maintain superior computer, written and verbal presentation skills including correspondence, reports, graphs, charts, and PowerPoint presentations.
Act as a point person for contact when a team member is absent from the office.
Complete all assignments in a professional and timely manner.
Collaborate with and update Supervisor and Account Managers on project status, progress, and issues.
Track key metrics.
Work independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects.
Additional duties as needed.
- Digital media, agency and/or automotive industry experience is a plus.
- Understanding of marketing and advertising.
- Advanced working knowledge and experience working with MS PowerPoint, MS Excel required; DART and third party reporting strongly preferred; advanced Excel skills are a plus.
- Proven experience and ability to coordinate and manage several high priority projects and/or campaigns in a deadline-driven environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university.
KEY FACTORS FOR SUCCESS:
- Team-spirited and self-aware for ongoing personal development.
- Takes initiative and is proactive in anticipating the needs of sales partners and clients to retain revenue and exceed customer expectations.
- Problem solver by breaking down internal challenges and providing recommendations for solutions.
- Takes pride in quality of work.
- Tactical skills to balance multiple projects and meet aggressive deadlines.
- Empathetic and open-minded collaborator with peers and partners.
Cox Automotive is a leader in vehicle remarketing services, digital marketing and software solutions for automotive dealers, manufacturers and consumers. Cox Automotive includes AutoTrader.com, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and a host of other global businesses and brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Cox Automotive employs nearly 24,000 employees in over 150 locations worldwide. We partner with more than 40,000 dealers and touch more than 67 percent of all car buyers in the U.S. with the most recognized brands in the industry. We unite more than 20 brands in this space, providing an end-to-end solution to transform the way the world buys, sells and owns cars.
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: US-MI-Troy-3331 W. Big Beaver Road
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Meet Some of Cox Enterprises's Employees
Senior Sales Research Analyst, Cox Media Group
Monica does more than simply research analytical data behind her computer. She’s a fearless leader in the diversity, inclusion, and millennial initiatives at Cox Media Group.
Back to top