Manager Sales Support
- Cherry Creek, CO
The primary function of this position is to be the dedicated point of contact between sales reps and the corporate functions needed to enable the sale. Success looks like improvement in sales force effectiveness, in quicker time-to-proposal/close, and in an increase in the ratio of selling time vs non-selling time for reps. This position supports multiple solutions, so capture, document, and transfer of Best Practices across all divisions is desired.
• Leads/Prospect Management: manage marketing and conference opportunity from miscellaneous sources into Salesforce CRM, and communicate and track performance in sales pipeline.
• Sales Enablement: train sales reps for best-practice use of Salesforce CRM and deployment of sales/marketing materials; welcome and onboard new sales reps; assess rep needs and train for use of common tools; listen for custom needs and work with Marketing and other departments to determine feasibility and deliver.
• Proposal Management: create and aggregate content for RFPs and client meetings; manage requests to other Covius departments, where prospects or clients are requesting information before signing or renewing contracts.
• Gather Requirements, and perform Systems and Business Analysis for Salesforce CRM customizations and configurations, as well as user testing and sign-off.
• Sales Activity Monitoring: support routine sales pipeline management meetings, including preparing reports and analyses re Pipeline health, velocity, win/loss, conversion rates, and opportunity-level insights that will illuminate common hurdles and best practices.
• Product/Territory/Rep alignment support as the organization grows and changes.
• Manages support provided to the Sales department including managing calendars, scheduling appointments, booking travel arrangements, processing expense reports,
• Coordinates workflow and meetings, receiving and screening calls, and managing correspondence
• Coordinates logistics of internal and external meetings including but not limited to conference reservations, webinar set-up, material procurement, development and dissemination
• College Degree--BS/BA preferred; relevant work experienced considered in lieu of.
• Any additional certifications/degrees, a plus (Salesforce CRM certifications a plus)
• 5 years’ business experience minimum. Work history should including working in a revenue-support role, working with outside or inside commissioned sales reps, with process-oriented analysis, and in lead/prospect management.
• Long and short-sales cycle experience are welcome.
• Field marketing experience also considered relevant.
• Must possess the ability to earn trust and to work closely with sales teams and sales leaders to provide reports, service, or support as needed.
• Experience supporting multiple inside and outside sales reps
• Interaction with senior level associates including ability to lead prospect and pipeline management discussions
• Ability to manage multiple initiatives concurrently
• Salesforce CRM usage and capabilities fluency
• Ability to prepare for and coherently lead a meeting using an agenda and data-driven evidence
• Affability, and skill for conveying helpfulness and optimism over the phone
• Ability to manage, lead, and mentor professionals of varying levels of experience, including the ability to create a positive, collaborative and motivating team environment
• Ability to objectively coach employees and manage through complex, difficult issues
• Ability to visualize, conceptualize, design and implement original and creative ideas and solutions to directly impact and add value to the organization
• Strong project management skills
• Strong consulting, influencing and negotiation skills • Proactive and progressive in their role and responsibilities
• Ability to work in a high pressure, high growth and high transaction environment
• Demonstrated ability to establish credibility and rapport with subordinates, peers, business leaders, external business partners, clients and vendors
• Demonstrated technical selling skills and an aptitude to rapidly assimilate product knowledge
• Excellent listening, negotiating, project management and presentation skills • Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Covius offers an extensive benefits package for all employees, including medical, dental, vision and 401k!
Covius is committed to equal opportunity in all employment practices to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, pregnancy, disability, genetics, marital status, military or veteran status or any other protected category as established by local, state and federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship including recruitment and hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, compensation, disciplinary action, layoff, leaves of absence, training and termination. All such employment decisions will be made without unlawful discrimination based on any prohibited basis.
The essential functions, working conditions and physical demands described above are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Back to top