Solutions Engineer, Content Development
Coursera was founded by two computer science professors at Stanford with a vision of providing life-transforming learning experiences to anyone, anywhere. It is the world’s largest online learning platform for higher education. 170 of the world’s top universities and industry educators partner with Coursera to offer courses, Specializations, and degrees that empower over 35 million learners around the world to achieve their career goals. Over 1,400 companies use the company’s enterprise platform Coursera for Business to transform their talent. Coursera is backed by leading venture capital firms such as Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, New Enterprise Associates, GSV Capital, International Finance Corporation, Laureate Education Inc., and Learn Capital.
Coursera is seeking a Solutions Engineer for our growing Teaching & Learning team. The T&L team is responsible for enabling our partners to develop high quality learning experiences through consultative feedback, research, interactive training, and creation of scalable resources. This position will report to the Manager of Teaching & Learning.
As a Solutions Engineer, you will be a trusted expert and consultant for advanced technical platform features and integrations. You’ll work 1:1 with faculty and course teams to support high-quality content development for Computer Science, Data Science, and Engineering programs on platform. Together, we will help create universal access to high-quality education, and make a profound difference to lives around the world.
This role is a full-time position in our Mountain View office. Check out life at Coursera onThe Muse!
- Identify partner technical requirements and translate them to creative product solutions
- Support partners, learners, and internal teams at scale by creating code samples, documentation, and tools for our technical feature sets
- Drive and develop best practices and guide partners and internal teams in implementation through targeted technical trainings
- Use data from research experiments and user feedback to inform product decisions
- 2+ years of professional, technical experience
- Strong communication and organizational skills, with ability to scope, prioritize, and execute projects effectively, while building strong rapport with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills, with ability to pick up new languages and frameworks quickly
- Experience working in cross-functional teams, and a track record of taking initiative in uncertain, dynamic environments
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations and action plans
If this opportunity interests you, you might like these courses on Coursera
Back to top