Skills Transformation Consultant
Coursera was founded by two computer science professors at Stanford with a vision of providing life-transforming learning experiences to anyone, anywhere. It is the world’s largest online learning platform for higher education. 200 of the world’s top universities and industry educators partner with Coursera to offer courses, Specializations, and degrees that empower over 48 million learners around the world to achieve their career goals. Over 2,200 companies use the company’s enterprise platform Coursera for Business to transform their talent. Coursera is backed by leading venture capital firms such as Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, New Enterprise Associates, GSV Capital, International Finance Corporation, Laureate Education Inc., and Learn Capital.
The Skills Transformation Consultant is an Individual Contributor role responsible for leading skills transformation efforts in APAC. In this role, you will be part of a small, global team of high-performing individuals tasked with advising Coursera’s enterprise customers on how to develop their organization’s skills. Our customers include the world’s leading companies, governments, and universities. You will work closely with the Enterprise Sales and Customer Success teams to interact with customers in order to understand their learning needs and strategy, help them develop skills transformation plans, and share recommendations from the Coursera catalogue. You will also work cross-functionally with the Marketing, Data Science, Services, and Product teams to ensure customers know how to effectively transform their talent through Coursera. You will also work with our Content Strategy team to identify exciting new areas of learning for Coursera to invest in to help our customers stay on the cutting edge of skill development.
This role is ideal for someone who is excited about advising companies and governments on the skills of the future and who is willing and eager to learn constantly. You will have to quickly develop expertise in a wide variety of skill areas, from leadership and communication to AI, data science, software development, and cloud computing. You will have access to unlimited Coursera courses to help facilitate your professional development and effectiveness in this role.
If you are genuinely passionate about learning and global skill development, then this is the role for you.
- Meet with customers, in partnership with our Customer Success and Sales teams, in order to understand their learning needs
- Advise customers on developing skills transformation plans to develop the critical skills they need for the future
- Become an expert in Coursera’s course catalogue, especially business, technology, and data science, in order to recommend the right Coursera courses to develop those skills
- Assess and measure outcomes to optimize our recommendations
- Develop thought leadership on Coursera’s role in skills transformation
- 10+ years of experience in client-facing roles, like management consulting
- Deep interest in online education and an abiding belief in its ability to transform lives
- An ability to quickly become an expert in new topic areas like artificial intelligence, data science, and cloud computing
- Strong executive presence and ability to present your work to external stakeholders including C-suite representatives
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and creative-problem solving abilities
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency with data analysis in Excel / Google sheets
- Entrepreneurial drive and comfort working in ambiguous, quickly-changing environments
- MBA preferred
- Travel up to 50%
Coursera is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected class.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please review our CCPA Applicant Notice here.
Back to top