Senior Product Manager, Payments
- Flexible / Remote
Coursera is a leading online learning platform for higher education, where 76 million learners from around the world come to learn skills of the future. More than 200 of the world’s top universities and industry educators partner with Coursera to offer courses, Specializations, certificates, and degree programs. Thousands of companies trust the company’s enterprise platform Coursera for Business to transform their talent. Coursera for Government equips government employees and citizens with in-demand skills to build a competitive workforce. Coursera for Campus empowers any university to offer high-quality, job-relevant online education to students, alumni, faculty, and staff. Coursera is backed by leading investors that include Kleiner Perkins, New Enterprise Associates, Learn Capital, and SEEK Group.
Consumer product team’s charter is to create and improve products and services that help consumers achieve career outcomes. The team is responsible for growing the consumer business and revenue.
We are looking for a strategic minded payments leader to join an exciting and fast-paced team. This role is a good fit for someone who is adept at navigating ambiguity and can connect the dots between different opportunities. In this role, you will focus on the payment platform. To succeed in this role, you must have a strong product management background, good product instincts, and an analytical mindset to deliver innovative and impactful solutions.
Check out life at Coursera on The Muse!
- Create a delightful experience for learners to pay on Coursera.
- Rapidly iterate and evolve the product to meet the needs of a fast growing business, while creating extensible and scalable global solutions, and simultaneously looking for future user needs.
- Identify new payment opportunities globally to expand our global usage.
- Work closely with Finance, Marketing and Legal to create the best-in-class payments platform.
- Define and analyze key success metrics for the business; Execute several A/B tests in close partnership with Data Science teams.
- Working closely with services to reduce contact rate by enhancing the user flows.
- Translate business requirements into payments platform capabilities that are extensible to multiple payment processors, payment types and models.
- Build a shared understanding of your vision and gain cross functional alignment to partner and execute on your ideas effectively.
- Lead end to end product development for key initiatives on the roadmap.
- 4+ years of product management experience
- Experience with innovative consumer products and experiences in a high growth environment
- Are extremely data driven and have experience with A/B testing and collaborating closely with data science partners
- Ability to partner closely with UX Design and Research
- Ability to drive a vision with customer-centric approach to problem solving
- Structured and analytical thinking
- Have a strong sense of ownership, can roll up your sleeves and drive end to end product development for innovative customer experiences
- High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage trade-offs and evaluate new ideas
- Experience working with payment products and platforms
- Experience working with consumer products and focused on growth
If this opportunity interests you, you might like these courses on Coursera:
- Critical Thinking in Global Challenges
- Software Product Management
- High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation
Coursera is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected class.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, please contact us at email@example.com.
Please review our CCPA Applicant Notice here.
Back to top