Senior Product Manager, Enterprise
- Mountain View, CA
Coursera is a leading online learning platform for higher education, where 53 million learners from around the world come to learn skills of the future. Nearly 200 of the world’s top universities and industry educators partner with Coursera to offer courses, Specializations, certificates, and degree programs. 2,300 companies trust the company’s enterprise platform Coursera for Business to transform their talent. Coursera for Government equips government employees and citizens with in-demand skills to build a competitive workforce. Coursera for Campus empowers any university to offer high-quality, job-relevant online education to students, alumni, faculty, and staff. Coursera is backed by leading investors that include Kleiner Perkins, New Enterprise Associates, Learn Capital, and SEEK Group.
As Coursera’s enterprise business grows at a meteoric pace, and the Product Management team works to help companies, governments, and nonprofits transform their talent. This team leads our efforts to build a product experience that enables enterprise customers of all sizes across the globe to offer the world’s best education to their employees.
As a Senior Product Manager for the Enterprise Product, you will lead the effort to build out a product experience that enables companies, governments, and nonprofits to offer the world’s best, lifelong education to their employees and other constituents. You will focus on developing our offering of premium credentials like Degrees and MasterTracks to Enterprise organizations. You will also lead the API Strategy for the Enterprise Platform that enables Coursera to become a part of the internal ecosystems and workflow of our Enterprise Customers. You will take on product initiatives such as discovery for premium credentials, scaled learner success and API integrations with LMS and HRIS systems.
You will collaborate with engineering, design and other cross-functional teams to execute on a big-thinking roadmap and build great solutions, making adjustments along the way based on the results of experiments and on feedback from learners, instructors, university and industry partners, and partners organizations, worldwide.
Your work will empower and motivate enterprise customer organizations (and their teams) to take timely and impactful actions in response to learner activity, and to shepherd people along their learning journeys to achieve mastery and career advancement.
- Think Big – Translate underlying trends in higher education into product needs today and for the next 5 years
- Ruthlessly Prioritize – There’s no shortage of great ideas. Identify the highest leverage projects and work cross-functionally to set our product roadmap
- Great Student and Instructor Intuition -- We expect our PMs to develop - through testing, dogfooding and observation - great learner and instructor intuition and for that to drive the products and experiences we build
- Understand the Business – Develop a deep understanding of the value of Coursera to employers, students, instructors and universities to inform the development and evaluation of potential business models
- Ship Product – Manage the end-to-end process of conceptualizing products, acting as the glue between technical and non-technical teams
- Develop a Shared Vision – Work across the organization to build understanding and enthusiasm for the products being built.
- 5+ years of product management experience
- 1-2 years of experience working on enterprise SAAS products serving multiple constituents at scale
- Excellent user empathy and understanding
- Strong bias to action
- Structured and analytical thinking
- Exceptional communication skills
- Technical background a plus
- Passion for Coursera’s mission
If this opportunity interests you, you might like these courses on Coursera:
Coursera is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected class.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please review our CCPA Applicant Notice here.
Back to top