Senior Product Designer, Enterprise
- Toronto, Canada
Coursera is a leading online learning platform for higher education, where 53 million learners from around the world come to learn skills of the future. Nearly 200 of the world’s top universities and industry educators partner with Coursera to offer courses, Specializations, certificates, and degree programs. 2,300 companies trust the company’s enterprise platform Coursera for Business to transform their talent. Coursera for Government equips government employees and citizens with in-demand skills to build a competitive workforce. Coursera for Campus empowers any university to offer high-quality, job-relevant online education to students, alumni, faculty, and staff. Coursera is backed by leading investors that include Kleiner Perkins, New Enterprise Associates, Learn Capital, and SEEK Group.
As a Senior Product Designer at Coursera you will have the opportunity to take a lead role on the team creating experiences for Coursera for Busines. You will collaborate with engineering, product management, research, and others to execute on a big-thinking roadmap and build great solutions.
Your work will empower and motivate enterprise customer organizations (and their teams) to take timely and impactful actions in response to learner activity, and to shepherd people along their learning journeys to achieve mastery and career advancement.
- Leverage your product, interaction, and visual design skills to create delightful experiences that empower partners
- Partner with product managers, engineers, marketing, and research to create a product from the initial definition to shipping and beyond
- Envision new experiences based on user insights and product goals
- Design across multiple form factors including web, mobile web, iOS and Android
- Able to design for multiple projects at a time, managing time, goals, and cross-functional collaboration effectively
- 5-7 years of experience in product design
- Strong desire to have a large stake in a deeply collaborative team
- Well versed in creation of flows and UI for all types of digital product design including web, mobile web, iOS and Android
- Strategic mindset and the ability to formulate strong points of view that advocate for the user, balancing business needs and data metrics with the user’s experience
- Ability to articulate your design criteria and UX decisions with verbal and visual communication skills
- Practiced in design research methodologies and the ability to collaborate closely with the research team
- Able to produce quality design concepts quickly, to be open to feedback, and to translate feedback rapidly into design iterations.
If this opportunity interests you, you might like these courses on Coursera:
Coursera is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected class.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please review our CCPA Applicant Notice here.
Back to top