Senior Government Marketing Manager
- Flexible / Remote
Coursera is a leading online learning platform for higher education, where 68 million learners from around the world come to learn skills of the future. More than 200 of the world’s top universities and industry educators partner with Coursera to offer courses, Specializations, certificates, and degree programs. 2,800 companies trust the company’s enterprise platform Coursera for Business to transform their talent. Coursera for Government equips government employees and citizens with in-demand skills to build a competitive workforce. Coursera for Campus empowers any university to offer high-quality, job-relevant online education to students, alumni, faculty, and staff. Coursera is backed by leading investors that include Kleiner Perkins, New Enterprise Associates, Learn Capital, and SEEK Group.
At Coursera, our Marketing and Communications team is responsible for brand development, product marketing, PR, and acquisition and retention marketing for learners, enterprises, and university partners. We’re looking for a Senior Government Marketing Manager with Demand Generation expertise to join our Enterprise team and help us market Coursera’s learning solutions to federal, state and local government officials.
You will work with the Global Demand Generation Team and Global Sales Leadership to drive business growth by generating leads and sales pipeline via multiple marketing channels. You have experience building campaigns and programs to reach decision makers within public sector agencies. You possess strong organizational and project management skills, a data-driven approach, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to confidently design and execute in-person and online events and digital campaigns. You are a creative, motivated, and collaborative individual who values flexibility and the opportunity to make an impact.
- Develop and get buy-in for the government marketing strategy/programs and collaborate with global marketing and sales leadership teams to define goals and objectives
- Build, execute, and optimize campaigns to drive engagement with decision maker-level prospects via conferences, workshops, online events, web properties, email marketing and content marketing
- Achieve targets for quarterly marketing qualified leads and sales accepted opportunities and lead initiatives to optimize the performance of the marketing/sales funnel
- Work closely with sales development leaders to optimize follow-up of inbound leads and support outbound marketing campaigns with compelling messaging and offers
- 7+ years leading B2B marketing campaigns and programs in a fast-growth environment
- Successful track record managing, multi-channel initiatives including events, webinars, email, and paid media campaigns
- Expertise working cross-functionally in a distributed organization to plan, build and execute complex campaigns and programs
- Data-driven approach to demand generation and hands-on experience building and analyzing reports in CRM/analytics software. Salesforce.com experience preferred.
- Exceptional organizational skills and great attention to detail
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Coursera is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected class.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please review our CCPA Applicant Notice here.
Back to top