Senior Enterprise Marketing Manager, Customers
Coursera was founded by two computer science professors at Stanford with a vision of providing life-transforming learning experiences to anyone, anywhere. It is the world’s largest online learning platform for higher education. 170 of the world’s top universities and industry educators partner with Coursera to offer courses, Specializations, and degrees that empower over 35 million learners around the world to achieve their career goals. Over 1,400 companies use the company’s enterprise platform Coursera for Business to transform their talent. Coursera is backed by leading venture capital firms such as Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, New Enterprise Associates, GSV Capital, International Finance Corporation, Laureate Education Inc., and Learn Capital.
We are looking for an experienced marketer to drive our customer engagement strategy and help build a loyal base of happy and successful customers. The person in this role will be focused on helping both customers and end-user of our products be successful through their lifecycle. You will work closely with product management and customer success teams to identify where we can do better and develop strategies to deliver from in-product to education campaigns. The successful candidate will be comfortable shifting from data analysis and customer insight into developing compelling marketing strategies to build customer loyalty and growth.
Check out life at Coursera on The Muse!
- Build a deep understanding of our buyers and end-users to create lifecycle engagement strategies across marketing, customer success and product.
- Drive customer growth and retention through communication programs around new features, customer success, and thought leadership.
- Drive end-user adoption and usage through email, in-product, and integrated marketing campaigns.
- Partner closely with product and customer success teams to develop new levers and tests that drive user adoption and customer growth.
- Track performance of key metrics, tests, and campaigns to drive constant improvement and report to the leadership team.
- 5-10 Years marketing experience
- Experience in SaaS B2B marketing
- Experience in customer or user marketing
- Demonstrated success developing marketing campaigns
- Developing data-driven business strategies
- Experience developing customer insights through quantitative and qualitative sources
- A passion for online education and helping people up-skill and re-skill throughout their lives
If this opportunity interests you, you might like these courses on Coursera
Back to top