Senior Corporate Recruiter
- Partner closely with hiring managers across our enterprise sales team, learner & partner services, marketing, finance, facilities, and legal teams
- Build and maintain robust pipelines with a strong emphasis on candidate experience - everyone you meet and talk to should want to work at Coursera!
- Provide insights into the company, team and role for candidates to ensure alignment and fit
- Drive the recruiting process in a timely manner
- Own the talent pipeline and candidate experience from outreach to interview to closing
- 4+ years of experience in recruiting
- Top-notch organizational skills, great follow-through, and even-keeled when volume picks up
- A strong eye for talent and the ability to quickly screen resumes, pick up on verbal and visual cues, and translate it as meaningful feedback to managers
- Possess a creative mind that can think of out-of-the-box solutions
- Passion for the thrill of the hunt and the search for hard-to-find candidates
If this opportunity interests you, you might like these courses on Coursera:
Meet Some of Coursera's Employees
Head of Data Science
Emily leads a team at Coursera that builds statistical models and machine learning algorithms to connect learners to life-changing learning experiences. Her team also conducts experimentation and quantitative analysis that informs Coursera’s product and business direction.
Back to top