Sales Development Representative, EMEA (German Speaking)
- London, United Kingdom
Coursera is a leading online learning platform for higher education, where 76 million learners from around the world come to learn skills of the future. More than 200 of the world’s top universities and industry educators partner with Coursera to offer courses, Specializations, certificates, and degree programs. Thousands of companies trust the company’s enterprise platform Coursera for Business to transform their talent. Coursera for Government equips government employees and citizens with in-demand skills to build a competitive workforce. Coursera for Campus empowers any university to offer high-quality, job-relevant online education to students, alumni, faculty, and staff. Coursera is backed by leading investors that include Kleiner Perkins, New Enterprise Associates, Learn Capital, and SEEK Group.
The Sales Development Team is a critical component of our growth plan. All inbound and outbound engagement with prospective customers starts with the SDR team. As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will be responsible for generating interest in Coursera by contacting prospects, presenting our solutions, and qualifying leads for our sales team. You will work closely with sales and marketing teams to ensure we operate as a seamless organization to build our pipeline of business.
The ideal individual will have experience with enterprise sales/partnerships and be interested in working for a social enterprise. Your knowledge of edtech, and enterprise learning combined with superior communication skills and analytical abilities, will shape Coursera’s C4C business to help us provide more access to education globally.
You personally exhibit a conviction that the world needs Coursera to be wildly successful and alignment to our core values:
Betterment: a tireless pursuit to drive results
Boldness: take risks and act decisively
Deep Honesty: invite and offer candid feedback in order to learn, change, and grow
Solidarity: recognize that we are part of something bigger than ourselves and are committed to our mission
- Build a pipeline of leads for the sales team by qualifying inbound inquiries and reaching out to high-potential prospects.
- Conduct effective discovery and qualification conversations with prospects through your deep understanding of our product value proposition and use cases.
- Develop creative strategies for engaging and nurturing prospects using content, email, phone, social media and any other strategies that work!
- Partner closely with members of the sales and marketing teams to coordinate engagement strategies and improving processes
- Use your frontline knowledge of customer needs to educate the broader team on learnings and opportunities.
- A degree or professional experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications and listening skills
- Experience selling or marketing software or services and meeting a quota
- Entrepreneurial drive and comfort working in ambiguous, quickly-changing environments
- Experience with sales and or marketing tools such as Salesforce, Outreach, DiscoverOrg, Lusha
- Fluency in German
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, please contact us at email@example.com.
Please review our GDPR Recruitment Notice here.
Back to top