Product Marketing Lead, Enterprise Platform
Coursera was founded by two computer science professors at Stanford with a vision of providing life-transforming learning experiences to anyone, anywhere. It is the world’s largest online learning platform for higher education. 190 of the world’s top universities and industry educators partner with Coursera to offer courses, Specializations, and degrees that empower over 40 million learners around the world to achieve their career goals. Over 1,800 companies use the company’s enterprise platform Coursera for Business to transform their talent. Coursera is backed by leading venture capital firms such as Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, New Enterprise Associates, GSV Capital, International Finance Corporation, Laureate Education Inc., and Learn Capital.
We are looking for a sharp, passionate, customer-centric product marketer to help Coursera for Business continue its rapid growth. Our team has the amazing opportunity to transform the lives of people around the world, from softward engineers at the world’s top tech companies to government workers in developing countries who are learning new skills to help revitalize their economies.
In this role, you will partner with product, sales, customer success, and marketing teams at Coursera to inform the creation of innovative, high-quality learning products that fit market needs. You will become an expert in understanding our customers and the market to develop our value proposition and inform the product roadmap and priorities. You will partner with the head of the Enterprise Product organization to lead the charge in bringing new products and features to market, working with the rest of the go-to-market teams to ensure our customers get these amazing products in their organization and can transform their talent with Coursera for Business.
We’re lucky to count over 1,700 organizations as our customers, ranging from small startups to global enterprises in the Fortune 500. Help our customers learn what they need to thrive while working within a dynamic team that values boldness, collaborates closely, and moves fast. If this opportunity sounds like a dream job, we can’t wait to hear from you!
Check out life at Coursera on The Muse!
- Drive go-to-market strategy and execution for new features and products to Coursera’s growing customer base
- Be the expert in Coursera learning products and competing products in the corporate education space
- Inform product roadmap and prioritization by combining customer, market, and competitive insights into recommendations for how we can deliver more value
- Develop the messaging, positioning and enablement content for use in sales, customer and marketing communications
- Create gtm campaigns with compelling narratives and conduct the marketing orchestra (Comms, PR, Web, Social, etc.) to bring those campaigns to life
- Be a strategic partner to the head of our Enterprise product organization to define and evangelize the product roadmap
- 4+ years of experience in product marketing
- Experience developing product marketing plans, launching products, designing, executing and tracking go-to-market campaigns, with a track record of success and impact
- Superior messaging and storytelling skills
- Ability to get qualitative and quantitative insights which you can synthesize into business recommendations
- An analytical approach and great problem-solving abilities
- Comfortable with a fast-paced culture, with the ability to learn quickly, think creatively and stay focused and organized while managing multiple priorities
- Preferred: direct experience with education/learning products and working with a SaaS product or platform that serves a wide array of customer types and industries
If this opportunity interests you, you might like these courses on Coursera
Back to top