IT SaaS Automation Engineer
- Flexible / Remote
Coursera was launched in 2012 by two Stanford Computer Science professors, Andrew Ng and Daphne Koller, with a mission to provide universal access to world-class learning. It is now one of the largest online learning platforms in the world, with 82 million registered learners as of March 31, 2021. Coursera partners with over 200 leading university and industry partners to offer a broad catalog of content and credentials, including Guided Projects, courses, Specializations, certificates, and bachelor’s and master’s degrees. More than 6,000 institutions have used Coursera to upskill and reskill their employees, citizens, and students, including in high-demand fields such as data science, technology, and business. Coursera became a B Corp in February 2021.
Coursera is looking for a capable, motivated IT SaaS Automation Engineer/ Systems Administrator to take over all aspects of the configuration and maintenance of our systems, network through automation. We run a fast-paced, but casual office, in a supportive atmosphere. As part of a small IT team, you'll wear lots of hats and gain plenty of valuable experience.
This position will be initially responsible for the day-to-day administration of systems and applications through automation and change management. You’ll provide cloud identity and infrastructure support and work closely with our network and systems administrators, ServiceDesk Team, and other departments to ensure a superior experience for our end users. This is a hands-on position and applicants must have significant experience executing detailed project initiatives in order to add to our reputation of Coursera’s IT Team.
Check out life at Coursera on The Muse!
- Partner with stakeholders to understand requirements and provide scalable solutions in alignment with business technology strategy and architecture
- Create Enterprise Integrations, automation strategy, and Roadmap
- Be the key stakeholder for change management and development process
- Automate IT processes using REST/SOAP API and tools like Workato.User lifecycle management, provisioning/de-provisioning of users from SaaS applications, automation, onboarding automation from HRIS system
- Management and administration of Identity provider (Okta - ie. SAML, OIDC, SWA, and WS-Fed integrations to IdP) and directory (Active Directory)
- 4+ years of experience building integrations using platforms like Workato or similar technologies.
- 2+ years of experience integrating with Cloud/SaaS applications, APIs, SDK of packaged applications, and legacy applications
- Coding knowledge like Ruby, Python, Bash, and/or PowerShell (Preferably ruby)
- Experience implementing, managing, and administrating company-wide SaaS applications such as G Suite, Zoom, Azure, Slack, RingCentral, Box, Dropbox, Jira, Confluence, ServiceNow etc.
- Strong understanding of Identity Management in a Hybrid (AD/Okta) EnvironmentGood understanding of IT security policies and best practices
- The following qualifications are a great plus to have:
- Network Experience including TCP/IP, VLAN’s, Ethernet, switching, firewalls, routing and routing protocols
- Understanding of virtualized environments such as AWS, VMWare.
- A person with a strong interest in leading-edge tech and a track record of continuing education.
- Detail-oriented, methodical, meticulous, and process-oriented person who is prepared to instill the processes in a diverse, complex, and fast-paced environment.
- Automation experience between CRM and ERP Solution is a bonus
- Experience leading/collaborating on projects across multiple business units
- Strong sense of urgency, ability to complete duties quickly and efficiently
- Strong communication and Analytical skills
Coursera is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected class.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, please contact us at email@example.com.
Please review our CCPA Applicant Notice here.
Back to top