Head of Customer Success, EMEA
Coursera was founded by two computer science professors at Stanford with a vision of providing life-transforming learning experiences to anyone, anywhere. It is the world’s largest online learning platform for higher education. 190 of the world’s top universities and industry educators partner with Coursera to offer courses, Specializations, and degrees that empower over 40 million learners around the world to achieve their career goals. Over 1,800 companies use the company’s enterprise platform Coursera for Business to transform their talent. Coursera is backed by leading venture capital firms such as Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, New Enterprise Associates, GSV Capital, International Finance Corporation, Laureate Education Inc., and Learn Capital.
The Enterprise Solutions team serves global organizations, including leading companies, governments, and nonprofits, who seek to upskill or retrain their workforce with the world’s best education. This team is made up of three sub-teams: Sales, Customer Success, and Revenue Strategy & Operations. The teams operate globally and have members based out of our offices in Mountain View, New York, London, Gurgaon, and Abu Dhabi.
We are looking for a Head of Customer Success, EMEA to manage a team of high-performing Customer Success Managers in our London office that help organizations across the region build relevant skills for the future.
You will be a key member of the regional leadership team with significant revenue responsibility. Through your team, you will be responsible for closing renewals and (in partnership with sales) you will co-own revenue responsibility for upsells.
You will help your teams work with customer stakeholders to identify and accomplish their business goals and be able to recognize and communicate the value Coursera brings to their business. You will work to execute proactive customer engagement and retention strategy, drive ongoing adoption initiatives, drive EBRs and Account planning, forecast and close predictable renewals. In this cross-functional role, you can expect to work with members within Sales, Marketing, Product, Finance, Learner Operations, and Legal.
You will also be expected to be an exceptional people manager and drive hiring, development, and retention for your team of high performing individuals.
Check out life at Coursera on The Muse!
- Own end-to-end renewal process for all customers in EMEA
- Define customer success strategy and methodology for the region including renewal forecasting, success planning, EBRs, adoption playbooks and more
- Hire, develop and retain a team of high performing customer success managers
- Travel across the region to build relationships with top customers
- Collect product feedback and influence the product roadmap and GTM strategy
- 10+ years of account management/customer success experience plus 5+ years of experience leading customer success teams
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Strong executive presence and ability to develop deep C-suite relationships
- Renewal forecasting, contract negotiation, pipeline management, analytical problem-solving, business planning
- Entrepreneurial drive and comfort working in ambiguous, quickly-changing environments
- A passion for education, education reform, and interest in working for a social enterprise
If this opportunity interests you, you might like these courses on Coursera
Back to top