Enterprise Implementation Manager - APAC
- Gurgaon, India
Coursera is a leading online learning platform for higher education, where 71 million learners from around the world come to learn skills of the future. More than 200 of the world’s top universities and industry educators partner with Coursera to offer courses, Specializations, certificates, and degree programs. Thousands of companies trust the company’s enterprise platform Coursera for Business to transform their talent. Coursera for Government equips government employees and citizens with in-demand skills to build a competitive workforce. Coursera for Campus empowers any university to offer high-quality, job-relevant online education to students, alumni, faculty, and staff. Coursera is backed by leading investors that include Kleiner Perkins, New Enterprise Associates, Learn Capital, and SEEK Group.
The Services team works to empower learners, partners, and enterprise customers to achieve their goals on Coursera. The team is made up of four sub-teams: Enterprise Services, Learner Services, Partner Services, Program Management, and Teaching & Learning. We help learners succeed by implementing innovative systems and processes that solve problems. We also develop best practices and technical expertise to enable our partners to create high quality content. As strong advocates for the Coursera community, we work to align cross-functional teams and build scalable solutions to continuously improve the Coursera experience. The teams operate globally and have members based out of our Mountain View, New York, Toronto London, Gurgaon, and Abu Dhabi offices
As our Enterprise Implementation Manager, you will join the Enterprise team to own managing implementations for our Enterprise clients. Our goal is to build a Coursera solution quickly and successfully that drives impact across all of our client organizations. This role is also very cross-functional where you can expect to work with members within our sales, account management, marketing, product, engineering, finance, learner services and legal teams in service of Coursera’s growth and long-term success.
- Accountability for successfully configuring Coursera for Business product according to the client’s requirements and launch it successfully on-time and with high quality
- Drive high initial adoption of the Coursera solution within our Enterprise organisation to ensure long term success
- Independently manage large projects by both leveraging client relationships as well as using data analysis to track our build to launch phase
- Create project documentation, procedures and best practices for implementation services while managing requirements, scope and timeline for the project
- Onboarding clients via training to ensure awareness and understanding of Coursera for Business platform and products
- Assist sales team in pre-sales activities by giving product demos to prospects, provisioning evaluation accesses and answering technical questions related to the Coursera for Business product and integration features (such as SSO, LMS, etc.)
- Contribute significantly to building in-house Coursera implementation methodology to ensure timely, streamlined professional rollouts to large organizations
- Facilitate change management and organizational readiness assessments
- Establish an effective feedback mechanism to channel the feature requests/bugs from the enterprise clients to the Product/Eng teams
- Partner with the product team to drive adoption/beta testing of new product features
- 3+ years in customer-facing roles leading SaaS implementations
- Strong project management and change management skills
- Passion for problem-solving and creative solutions
- Strong, proven sense of customer empathy and customer-centrism
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbal, written, and presentation)
- A passion for education, education reform, and interest in working for a social enterprise
- Detail-oriented with the ability to set priorities and be flexible in a changing environment
- Ability to discuss modern web practices and technical concepts (SSO, APIs, etc)
Coursera is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected class.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please review our CCPA Applicant Notice here.
Back to top