Enterprise Account Manager, EMEA - German Speaking
- London, United Kingdom
Coursera was launched in 2012 by two Stanford Computer Science professors, Andrew Ng and Daphne Koller, with a mission to provide universal access to world-class learning. It is now one of the largest online learning platforms in the world, with 87 million registered learners as of June 30, 2021. Coursera partners with over 200 leading university and industry partners to offer a broad catalog of content and credentials, including Guided Projects, courses, Specializations, certificates, and bachelor’s and master’s degrees. Institutions around the world use Coursera to upskill and reskill their employees, citizens, and students in many high-demand fields, including data science, technology, and business. Coursera became a B Corp in February 2021.
As part of Coursera’s Enterprise team, you will play a key role in increasing global access to a world-class education. You will help build Coursera’s new Enterprise business and partnerships and work across the organization (with business development, product, university partnerships, and legal) in service of Coursera’s growth and long-term success.
You are a passionate, entrepreneurial sales professional and you will be responsible for closing deals in the Enterprise space.
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Responsible for navigating through an enterprise organization to leverage cross-sell and upsell opportunities within a subset of strategic enterprise accounts
- Develop long-term relationships with clients and design account plans for new relationships
- Possess a full understanding of clients’ specific decision-making and purchasing process
- Effectively prospect, develop, and close enterprise sales opportunities within a set of top strategic accounts, working closely with the Customer Success Manager in these current client accounts
- Create strategic territory plan and drive revenue within that territory
- Generate leads directly and work closely with a Sales Development Representative to penetrate growth across named strategic accounts
- Accurately forecast quarterly and monthly sales
- Develop and manage pipeline activity and monitor sales activity against quota
- Use in-depth knowledge of industry trends to consult and support prospective customers
- Be the voice of Coursera’s Enterprise partners, sharing customer-driven insights across Coursera, including product, engineering, business development, and legal
- Provide quantitative/qualitative analysis to inform team on general trends, product, competitors
- Extensive enterprise sales experience at a SaaS company
- Proven track record selling enterprise solution into large/ complex accounts and over-achieving quarterly and annual sales targets
- Experience consistently exceeding quota of $1 Million and more, with proven success in accurately forecasting targets, and achieving sales commits
- Be a “farmer” by establishing senior level, long-term client relationships to generate cross-sell and upsell opportunities with strategic accounts
- Ability to hold your own in meetings with C-suite representatives from prospective partners and speak as a thought-leader and visionary in the learning space
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, strong analytical and creative-problem solving abilities, excellent interpersonal skills, organizational, and operational skills
- Entrepreneurial drive and comfort working autonomously and as part of a team in ambiguous, quickly-changing environments
- Outstanding ability to collaborate, understand, and empathize with others
- Passion for education
- Fluency in German
If this opportunity interests you, you might like these courses on Coursera
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please review our GDPR Recruitment Notice here.
Back to top