Enterprise Account Executive
- Mexico City, Mexico
Coursera is a leading online learning platform for higher education, where 71 million learners from around the world come to learn skills of the future. More than 200 of the world’s top universities and industry educators partner with Coursera to offer courses, Specializations, certificates, and degree programs. Thousands of companies trust the company’s enterprise platform Coursera for Business to transform their talent. Coursera for Government equips government employees and citizens with in-demand skills to build a competitive workforce. Coursera for Campus empowers any university to offer high-quality, job-relevant online education to students, alumni, faculty, and staff. Coursera is backed by leading investors that include Kleiner Perkins, New Enterprise Associates, Learn Capital, and SEEK Group.
As part of Coursera’s Enterprise team, you will play a key role in increasing global access to a world-class education. You will help build Coursera’s new Enterprise business and partnerships and work across the organization (with business development, product, university partnerships, and legal) in service of Coursera’s growth and long-term success.
You are a passionate, entrepreneurial sales professional and you will be responsible for closing deals in the Enterprise space.
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Effectively prospect, develop, and close enterprise sales opportunities
- Create strategic territory plan and drive revenue within that territory
- Generate leads from marketing events and trade shows
- Accurately forecast quarterly and monthly sales
- Develop and manage pipeline activity and monitor sales activity against quota
- Possess a full understanding of clients’ specific decision-making and purchasing process
- Develop long-term relationships with clients and design account plans for new relationships
- Responsible for navigating through an enterprise organization to leverage cross-sell and upsell opportunities
- Use in-depth knowledge of industry trends to consult and support prospective customers
- Be the voice of Coursera’s Enterprise partners, sharing customer-driven insights across Coursera, including product, engineering, business development, and legal
- Provide quantitative/qualitative analysis to inform team on general trends, product, competitors
- Extensive enterprise sales experience at a SaaS company
- Proven track record selling enterprise solution into large/ complex accounts and over-achieving quarterly and annual sales targets
- Experience consistently exceeding quota of $1 Million and more, with proven success in accurately forecasting targets, and achieving sales commits
- Be a “hunter” and proven closer
- Ability to hold your own in meetings with C-suite representatives from prospective partners and speak as a thought-leader and visionary in the learning space
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, strong analytical and creative-problem solving abilities, excellent interpersonal skills, organizational, and operational skills
- Entrepreneurial drive and comfort working autonomously and as part of a team in ambiguous, quickly-changing environments
- Outstanding ability to collaborate, understand, and empathize with others
- Passion for education
Coursera is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected class.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please review our CCPA Applicant Notice here.
Back to top