Customer Success Manager, EMEA
Coursera was founded by two computer science professors at Stanford with a vision of providing life-transforming learning experiences to anyone, anywhere. It is the world’s largest online learning platform for higher education. 170 of the world’s top universities and industry educators partner with Coursera to offer courses, Specializations, and degrees that empower over 35 million learners around the world to achieve their career goals. Over 1,400 companies use the company’s enterprise platform Coursera for Business to transform their talent. Coursera is backed by leading venture capital firms such as Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, New Enterprise Associates, GSV Capital, International Finance Corporation, Laureate Education Inc., and Learn Capital.
As the EMEA Customer Success Manager, you will be based out of Coursera’s London office and will own a portfolio of enterprise accounts across Europe. Your goal will be to help make our customers successful by helping them achieve their desired outcomes. Your performance will depend on your ability to identify customer needs, solve real-time challenges, balance high-priority demands from competing stakeholders while maintaining strong relationships. In this cross-functional role, you can expect to work with members within Sales, Marketing, Product, University Partnerships, Finance, Learner Operations, and Legal in service of Coursera’s growth and long-term success.
Check out life at Coursera on The Muse!
- Own strategic customer relationships with Fortune 1,000 companies
- Ensure customer success, ultimately defined by customer return on investment and advocacy, by ensuring renewal and growth of the customer
- Independently manage the account by both leveraging relationships as well as using data analysis to track success and value drivers
- Develop and execute on account plans, business reviews to deliver on revenue/growth goals and share best practices
- Develop programs to increase engagement of customers and drive their key metrics, working closely with our content strategy, product, and marketing teams to ensure learner success
- Serve as primary point of escalation when customer issues arise, troubleshooting, and ensuring quick resolution
- 10+ years account management or sales experience
- Strong, proven sense of customer empathy and customer-centrism
- Functional experience in Learning & Development a plus
- Consistent track record of past achievements including the ability to manage external stakeholders and grow accounts
- Proven analytical and creative problem-solving abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills shown by ability to collaborate, understand, and empathize with others
- Entrepreneurial drive and comfort working in ambiguous, quickly-changing environments
- A passion for education, education reform, and interest in working for a social enterprise
If this opportunity interests you, you might like these courses on Coursera:
Back to top