Customer Success Manager
Coursera was founded by two computer science professors at Stanford with a vision of providing life-transforming learning experiences to anyone, anywhere. It is the world’s largest online learning platform for higher education. 170 of the world’s top universities and industry educators partner with Coursera to offer courses, Specializations, and degrees that empower over 35 million learners around the world to achieve their career goals. Over 1,400 companies use the company’s enterprise platform Coursera for Business to transform their talent. Coursera is backed by leading venture capital firms such as Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, New Enterprise Associates, GSV Capital, International Finance Corporation, Laureate Education Inc., and Learn Capital.
The Coursera for Business team plays a key role in increasing global access to world-class education. We are working with organizations around the world to provide more learning opportunities for their employees that enrich their career and drive impact within their company. Two years since launch, the Enterprise business has grown rapidly and now serves 150+ enterprises and 1000+ SMBs around the world.
In this role, you main goal is to help make our customers become successful, by helping them achieve their desired outcomes. Your performance will depend on your ability to balance account renewal & growth as well as customer satisfaction. In this cross-functional role, you can expect to work with members within Sales, Marketing, Product, Finance, Learner Operations, and Legal in service of Coursera’s growth and long-term success.
Check out life at Coursera on The Muse!
- Own strategic customer relationships with our largest enterprise customers
- Ensure customer success by driving adoption, managing customer relationships, conducting business reviews and sharing best practices
- Develop programs to increase engagement of customers and drive their key metrics, working closely with our content strategy, product, and pedagogy teams to ensure learner success
- Serve as primary point of escalation when customer issues arise, troubleshooting, and ensuring quick resolution
- Provide quantitative/qualitative analysis to inform team decision-making and product roadmap
- 7+ years of account management experience; customer success experience a strong plus
- Impressive track record of high customer retention and growth
- Strong sense of customer empathy and customer-centrism
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical thinking
- Entrepreneurial drive and comfort working in ambiguous, quickly-changing environments
- A passion for and belief in the power of education and learning
If this opportunity interests you, you might like these courses on Coursera:
Back to top