Community Manager (Contract)
You personally exhibit a conviction that the world needs Coursera to be wildly successful and alignment to our core values:
- Betterment: a tireless pursuit to drive results
- Boldness: take risks and act decisively
- Deep Honesty: invite and offer candid feedback in order to learn, change, and grow
- Solidarity: recognize that we are part of something bigger than ourselves and are committed to our mission
- Engage with the learner community to build strong relationships and maintain a healthy, vibrant and interactive forum space at scale. Foster connections between community members and encourage them to support and mentor one another.
- Work with internal and external partners and experts to provide and host webinars and other content and events for the community. Collaborate with the Marketing team to cross-promote community events.
- Identify, track, and report key community activity, impact and health metrics. Use data to identify community trends and issues.
- Manage the operations and processes associated with the learner community and find ways to improve and streamline them.
- Understand and prioritize community needs and communicate them effectively to Product, Design, and Engineering teams
- 2+ years experience building and managing large, global online communities in a fast-growing technology or education company, including forum moderation and organizing online events to drive community engagement
- Passion for helping people, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and strong relationship building skills with community, customers, and partners
- Exceptional analytical, strategic, and problem-solving skills
- Incredible perseverance and drive, manifested in a strong work ethic and a willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever needs to be done
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, make quick judgments and defend decisions, and to radiate positivity even while under pressure
- A passion for our mission, and achieving ambitious goals to bring high-quality educational experience to learners around the world
If this opportunity interests you, you might like these courses on Coursera
Back to top