Bilingual Sales Development Representative - LATAM
- Toronto, Canada
Coursera is a leading online learning platform for higher education, where 53 million learners from around the world come to learn skills of the future. Nearly 200 of the world’s top universities and industry educators partner with Coursera to offer courses, Specializations, certificates, and degree programs. 2,300 companies trust the company’s enterprise platform Coursera for Business to transform their talent. Coursera for Government equips government employees and citizens with in-demand skills to build a competitive workforce. Coursera for Campus empowers any university to offer high-quality, job-relevant online education to students, alumni, faculty, and staff. Coursera is backed by leading investors that include Kleiner Perkins, New Enterprise Associates, Learn Capital, and SEEK Group.
In 2016, we launched Coursera for Business, partnering with companies and governments around the world to provide access to curated skill development for their employees. This is now our fastest growing business with nearly 1000 customers including many logos from the Fortune 500.
The Sales Development Team is a critical component of our growth plan. All inbound and outbound engagement with prospective customers starts with the SDR team. As a LATAM Sales Development Representative (SDR) you will be responsible for qualifying leads for our sales team. You will work closely with sales and marketing teams to ensure we operate as a seamless organization to build our pipeline of business.
Your knowledge of edtech, and enterprise learning combined with superior communication skills and analytical abilities, will shape Coursera’s B2B business to help us provide more access to education globally.
Check out life at Coursera on The Muse!
- Build a pipeline of leads for the sales team by qualifying inbound requests
- Conduct effective discovery and qualification conversations with prospects through your deep understanding of our product value proposition and use cases.
- Partner closely with members of the sales and marketing operations teams improving processes
- 1 -3 years of lead generation experience for a technology company
- Fluency in Spanish
- Excellent written and verbal communications and listening skills
- Experience with high volume request and excellent time management skills
- Comfort working in ambiguous, quickly-changing environments
- Experience with sales and or marketing tools such as Salesforce, Outreach, Marketo
If this opportunity interests you, you might like these courses on Coursera:
Coursera is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected class.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please review our CCPA Applicant Notice here.
Back to top