Americas Field Marketing Manager, Enterprise (Contract)
- Mountain View, CA
Coursera is a leading online learning platform for higher education, where 53 million learners from around the world come to learn skills of the future. Nearly 200 of the world’s top universities and industry educators partner with Coursera to offer courses, Specializations, certificates, and degree programs. 2,300 companies trust the company’s enterprise platform Coursera for Business to transform their talent. Coursera for Government equips government employees and citizens with in-demand skills to build a competitive workforce. Coursera for Campus empowers any university to offer high-quality, job-relevant online education to students, alumni, faculty, and staff. Coursera is backed by leading investors that include Kleiner Perkins, New Enterprise Associates, Learn Capital, and SEEK Group.
At Coursera, our Marketing and Communications team is responsible for brand development, product marketing, PR, and acquisition and retention marketing for learners, enterprises, and university partners. We’re looking for a Field Marketing Manager who can help us empower organizations to attract, retain, and grow talented employees by providing them with access to the world’s best career-relevant online education.
You will work with the Americas Regional Marketing Lead and Regional Sales Directors to drive business growth by building brand awareness and generating sales leads via multiple marketing channels. You have strong organizational and project management skills, a data-driven approach, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to confidently design and execute in-person and online events and digital campaigns You are a creative, motivated, and collaborative individual who values flexibility and the opportunity to make an impact.
- Events: Work alongside the Americas Regional Marketing Lead to drive planning and logistics for Enterprise and Coursera for Campus events that Coursera attends, sponsors and hosts in the US and LATAM regions. Develop and deploy event promotions, gather data from attendees, coordinate speakers and work with internal stakeholders and sales to ensure timely follow-up.
- Event Promotion: Collaborate with internal and external to ensure that development, review, and execution of event promotions stay on schedule and deliver the desired impact.
- Webinars: Manage scheduling and logistics for webinars and online events
- Email and Landing Page Development: Work with the Marketing Operation and Demand Generation teams to execute B2B email and lead acquisition campaigns
- Customer Case Studies: Work with customer success managers within Coursera to secure approvals and logos from customers to create case studies; manage the case study review cycle
- 3+ years of B2B marketing experience in a fast-growth environment
- Proven track record of planning and executing complex trade shows and executive events (e.g., workshops and roundtables)
- Experience managing enterprise marketing programs such as email, webinars, events, paid ads
- Hands-on experience building programs and workflows in marketing automation software. Marketo experience preferred. Working knowledge of Salesforce.com building reports and dashboards
- Ability to work cross-functionally with people across the company to gather the necessary information to execute campaigns and programs
- Comfortable working closely with designers and copywriters and providing feedback
- Exceptional organizational skills and great attention to detail
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter, ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment
Coursera is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected class.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, please contact us at email@example.com.
Please review our CCPA Applicant Notice here.
Back to top