User Experience Internship
COUNTRY Financial is offering an internship in the Interactive Assets and Development department in Bloomington, IL for summer 2017.
- This is a full-time, paid internship.
- To be eligible for an internship, candidates must be pursuing a college degree for the duration of the internship.
- This internship is for summer 2017. The internship may be extended part-time into the fall semester; depending on the availability of the student, the needs of the company, and strong work performance.
- This internship will be located in Bloomington, IL. Eligible interns will have the option to utilize the COUNTRY housing assistance program and receive a stipend for the rent expense paid by COUNTRY directly to the housing company.
- Assist user experience and enterprise teams to deliver consumer centric experiences across devices, focusing on sales, purchase and self-service
- Completes user experience analysis, provides support and input to the user experience team on complex interactive assignments
- Research current and emerging trends in digital marketing and user experience
- Completes end to end digital process documentation, wireframes, mock-ups, prototypes, use cases, structured design techniques
- Participates in end product reviews
- Work with design, development, and social teams when needed to ensure delivery of digital assets
- Assist in the development and execution of social media content consistent with our brand across appropriate enterprise social media channels
- Pursuing a degree in Human Computer Interaction, Digital Design, Usability, Technical Writing, Marketing, Psychology, or related field
- Knowledge of consumer centric digital experience design and development
- Knowledge of usability principles and best practices in user experience (UX) and interactive design
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Understands web, social, and mobile marketing best practices and interface design
- Project management skills, especially in coordination and administration of projects
- Basic understanding of experimental design is preferred
- Wireframe creation experience is preferred (Axure tool)
Back to top