User Experience / Design Analyst Internship
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Must be actively pursuing a college degree at the University of Illinois-Urbana-Champaign for the duration of the internship
- Must be able to work part-time during the school year (typically 10-15 hours per week)
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Axure
- Proficient with online testing tools like Usability Hub, User Zoom, etc.
- Experience with user centered design, and creating wireframes and design comps
- Experience with usability testing and other methodologies
- Experience in web content, marketing, e-commerce, digital marketing, graphic arts, usability, social media or gamification (or the equivalent) is preferred
Meet Some of COUNTRY Financial's Employees
Judy often feels more like a counselor than a financial advisor because she’s so close to the everyday happenings of her clients, guiding them to make smarter financial decisions.
Back to top