Teller - IAA Credit Union
At Illinois Farm Bureau, our IAA Credit Union Teller performs a wide range of transactional duties while providing members with a high degree customer service and accuracy.
- Greet and welcome members to the credit union in a courteous, professional and timely manner.
- Provide prompt, accurate and efficient member transactions such as deposits, withdrawals, check cashing, loan payments cash advances.
- Process bulk coin.
- Sell money orders, license stickers, gift cards and postage stamps.
- Maintain an accurate balance of cash and checks.
- Answer questions for members regarding their accounts and the variety of Credit Union products.
- Develop and maintain a secure knowledge of Credit Union products and services.
- Cross-sell Credit Union products and services.
- Previous cash handling experience and retail/customer service experience.
- Ability to operate a computer terminal.
- Good customer service skills.
- Basic computer skills and ability to use Microsoft applications and web navigation.
- Consistent accuracy is required to balance cash drawer.
- Must have the ability to work in a tight team environment.
- Two Years of experience in a teller environment is preferred.
- Previous experience providing high quality customer service in a face to face retail environment is also preferred.
- Ability to work full days at a 45” counter.
- Ability to manage large amounts of coin (approx. 50 lbs).
For more details about careers at Illinois Farm Bureau, please visit us online at www.ilfb.org/careers.
Back to top