Supervisor, Marketing Technology
At COUNTRY Financial, our Supervisor, Marketing Technology oversees and delivers quality marketing system project plans and implements service, sales, and marketing deliverables. Provides daily leadership and direction to team and analysts that are accountable for creating, maintaining, an documenting detailed analysis components for marketing systems. Collaborates with ITS and Marketing functional managers to define strategic fit and direction of high impact system projects. Oversees production system bug prioritization, marketing acceptance testing, marketing systems project management, diagnostic reporting, and change management impact to financial reps, managers, and assistants.
- Oversees large teams, consisting of sub-project teams with both internal and external members. Large projects may include (but not limited to) i.e., client- or field-facing projects, impacting how we market our products and services, carrying a high dollar / risk value, or are otherwise highly visible and impactful.
- Manages comprehensive testing for all marketing systems, apps, campaigns and programs.
- Supervises the development of staff and staff succession issues. Provides regular feedback and support on both horizontal and vertical development.
- Approves and tracks department expenses, contributes to departmental budget and controls expenses.
- Leads, coaches, and mentors team members in the development of detailed business and/or technical requirements, including:
- Agency, marketing and campaign processes
- User experience specifications: instructions, labels, valid values, edits, errors, & help messages, and rules
- Performance, reliability, error recovery, and other system management related requirements
- Test plans, test cases, administrative tools, and processes
- Facilitates the standardization of project management across division marketing systems.
- Manages email implementation strategy and development for entire marketing division.
- Manages the accuracy of pertinent administrative data and the health and integrity of marketing systems.
- Fosters the highest level of commitment among our people through transparent communication about business challenges, successes and results.
- Creates an environment which encourages people to think, behave, take action, control work and make decisions autonomously to attain clear goals.
- Takes personal responsibility for making tough decisions, meeting commitments and ensuring expected results are achieved.
- Education equivalent to graduation from college is required (or the equivalent in related work experience).
- Five or more years of experience with marketing systems, applications, or programs, with the demonstrated ability to work independently under general supervision.
- Two or more years of progressively more responsible experience as a Marketing Project Leader (or the equivalent).
- Experience in developing and implementing complex marketing, sales and business project plans.
- Experience with Marking Automation or Omni Channel.
- Experience with external consultants/vendors.
- Previous marketing, and/or sales experience.
- Proven success in developing and improving standards and processes, preferably sing Six Sigma methodology.
- Proven success in leading cross-functional teams and serving as a cross-trained member of multi-discipline teams.
- Proven ability to provide leadership to others regarding technical, testing, and training aspects of marketing systems, applications, programs, processes, and lead nurturing tools.
- Demonstrated expertise in the technical components of marketing systems, applications, programs, and lead nurturing tools sufficient to mentor and train others.
- Demonstrated proficiency in both knowledge and application of project management principles.
- Possesses a sound understanding of prospecting and sales processes using CRM and lead generation systems.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manager marketing systems administration functions.
- Demonstrated ability to perform complex, detailed work and create sound processes / standards.
- Proven ability to think creatively and logically and use sound judgment.
- Solid critical thinking, prioritization, organizational, and project planning skills.
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams and contribute as a fully cross-trained member of multi-discipline teams.
For more details about careers at COUNTRY Financial®, please visit us online at www.countryfinancial.com/careers and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Meet Some of COUNTRY Financial's Employees
Judy often feels more like a counselor than a financial advisor because she’s so close to the everyday happenings of her clients, guiding them to make smarter financial decisions.
Back to top