Sr. Customer Experience Analyst / Designer
As an Analyst/Designer within the Customer Experience & Insights team at COUNTRY Financial, you will have the chance to influence projects that build memorable experiences for our clients. Our work strengthens our culture of putting customers first and championing their needs. This hybrid position allows you to be a lead analyst of customer feedback data and a champion of the customer insights you generate. You will act as the voice of customers in projects aimed to design exceptional experiences for clients. The ideal candidate will be able to partner with stakeholders from across the organization, efficiently analyze customer data from multiple sources including surveys, and lead journey mapping workshops.
- This position is part of a job family. Placement will be determined by skills and qualifications of the candidate.
- Co-manages our Voice of Customer program (Design, administration, data management, socialization)
- Manages 3rd party vendor relationships (VoC tools, text analytics tools, etc.)
- Supports cross-functional projects through customer insights developed from multiple sources (surveys, text analytics, call center notes, secondary research, etc.)
- Assists and/or leads journey mapping workshops using customer-centric design methodology.
- Coordinates and implements questionnaire development, data acquisition and presentation with outside vendors.
- Provides technical coordination and programming support for VoC projects in and outside the Marketing division.
- Keeps up to date on current developments in VoC, VoE (Voice of Employee) and customer feedback tools and trends.
- Creates reports and dashboards through the collection and analysis of VoC and operational data.
- Makes recommendations based on customer data results from primary and secondary research projects.
- Performs other related work as required or requested.
- Education equivalent to a Bachelor's degree (or the equivalent in related work experience).
- Five or more years of directly-related work experience.
- Sufficient technical knowledge to translate VoC data into KPIs and actionable reporting.
- Requires excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Advanced in telling compelling stories from multiple data sources (research, secondary sources, transactional data, etc.)
- Experience leading journey mapping workshops and communicating actionable insights from the sessions (visual maps, business requirements, etc.)
- Experience analyzing large data sets utilizing tools such as SPSS, VoC survey software, data tabulations, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, statistics, psychology, or a comparable discipline (or the
equivalent in related work experience).
- Experience analyzing data from VoC programs or customer research.
- Experience with text analytics.
- Experience with visual dashboards (Tableau, etc.)
- Ideal candidates will have worked on teams focused on the customer experience, user experience, Voice of Customer/Employee programs, etc.
- Insurance and/or financial industry experience
- Occasional travel (less than 5%) required. #LI-AH1
COUNTRY Financial does not generally sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
For more details about careers at COUNTRY Financial®, please visit us online at www.countryfinancial.com/careers
Meet Some of COUNTRY Financial's Employees
Judy often feels more like a counselor than a financial advisor because she’s so close to the everyday happenings of her clients, guiding them to make smarter financial decisions.
Back to top