Software Asset Management Senior/Team Lead
This position will be assigned to work out of our Central Office in the Minneapolis, MN area (Arden Hills) or our Southern Office in the Atlanta, GA area (Alpharetta).
COUNTRY Financial is establishing a new centralized Software Asset Management (SAM) team and is looking for an experienced Software Asset Management Senior/Team Lead candidate to get in on the ground floor in leading the team through this process. This is an exciting time for our SAM program as you will work across multiple divisions and with executive management to establish goals, metrics, policy, processes, and tooling needed to reduce cyber-security risk, ensure license compliance, and optimize costs. This role will ensure our SAM program adds significant value by following industry best practices (ITIL, IAITAM, ISO19770).
- Works across multiple divisions to develop and continually improve software asset management policies, requirements, processes, and metrics. Includes evaluation and selection of software asset management systems, including integration with other critical systems (discovery systems, configuration management system, contract system, etc.).
- Proactively maintains compliance position for key software vendors which includes performing periodic self-audits, engaging and managing outside expertise where required, and providing recommendations for resolution of non-compliant situations.
- Maintains integrity of all software-related data in the repository. Performs reconciliation between asset records with other relevant data sources; investigate and resolve exceptions. Provides software data for support defense during software compliance audits. Provides software data for cyber-security defense.
- Bachelor's degree and 8 years of software asset management or related experience establishing policy, processes, & requirements OR,
- Master's degree and at least 6 years of experience in software asset management OR,
- At least 10 years of experience in software asset management.
- 1 year lead experience.
- Significant experience with software asset management tooling, including discovery tooling (SCCM, ILMT, etc.)
- Strong understanding of SAM best practices, including ITIL, IAITAM, and ISO 19770.
- Excellent verbal communication, collaboration, and facilitation skills across multiple locations.
- Software asset management certification (CAMP, CSAM, etc.).
- ITIL certification. #LI-AH1 #DICE
- Work may extend beyond normal business hours as business needs dictate.
Meet Some of COUNTRY Financial's Employees
Judy often feels more like a counselor than a financial advisor because she’s so close to the everyday happenings of her clients, guiding them to make smarter financial decisions.
Back to top