Social Media Engagement Internship
As a social media engagement intern at COUNTRY Financial, you will work alongside our Field Advocacy and Communications team to:
- Create a strategy to increase our agency field force's success in growing and engaging with their social audience
- Recommend and create field-focused content in various forms for financial representatives to use in their digital marketing efforts to build their personal brand, grow connections with their audience and generate business through their social engagement
- Pursuing a degree in Digital Marketing, Marketing, Business, Insurance and Risk Management, Professional Sales, or a related field with a graduation date on or after August 2018
- Strong understanding of social media and digital marketing tools and techniques
- Previous sales experience or strong understanding of a sales career
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Videography skills are preferred but not required for this position
- Must be able to work full-time hours from May to August 2018. The internship may be extended part-time into the fall semester; depending on the availability of the student, the needs of the company, and strong work performance.
Meet Some of COUNTRY Financial's Employees
Judy often feels more like a counselor than a financial advisor because she’s so close to the everyday happenings of her clients, guiding them to make smarter financial decisions.
Back to top