Senior Talent Development Specialist
At COUNTRY Financial, our Senior Talent Development Specialist applies best practices in learning and talent management to improve individual / team development and organizational effectiveness for COUNTRY Financial and the Family of Companies. Plans, develops and executes leadership development pipeline, employee development and other organization development programs in alignment with organizational objectives and priorities. Consults with all levels of management to assess learning and talent development needs and coordinate the delivery of appropriate learning and development solutions. Primary responsibility for delivery and facilitation of learning and development activities, programs and services, including instructor led training, virtual learning, group facilitation, individual development planning, assessment debriefs, individual and team developmental coaching. Responsible for developing and implementing one or more corporate-wide talent development programs or processes.
- Consults with management to identify opportunities to improve individual, team and organizational performance. Assesses learning and development needs using a variety of diagnostic and data collection methods. Analyzes and interprets data and reports results and findings to management, including identifying factors in the work environment that effect performance.
- Collaborates with management to develop and deliver learning solutions to improve individual and organizational performance. Coordinates the delivery of learning and development solutions by internal and external resources. Evaluates the effectiveness of performance improvement interventions. Facilitates workshops and other interventions to improve group dynamics and group decision making. Provides individual and team developmental coaching services.
- Responsible for all aspects of a COUNTRY Financial corporate learning and develop program. Independently reviews, evaluates, and develops an annual learning and development plan which includes program providers (internal or external) for delivery of corporate programs, resources required, implementation or delivery plan, budget requirement, evaluation mechanism. Monitors and evaluates delivery of the program components.
- Administers individual and team assessment and diagnostic instruments and provides assistance in interpreting the results; provides coaching for employees and leaders in the formulation and execution of individual development plans and action plans. Delivers training, facilitation and coaching services in support of key talent development programs such as leadership development.
- Bachelor’s degree in adult education, education or IO psychology, organizational development, human resources or a related field.
- Three years of progressively more responsible experience developing and delivering learning and talent development programs. Additional experience in learning, organizational development, human resources development or management consulting may be substituted year for year for the education requirements.
- Demonstrates excellent presentation, facilitation and consulting skills.
- Strong working knowledge of assessment tools and usage, individual and group assessment strategies, and action plan development.
- Demonstrated experience with program development and implementation in the areas of employee development and leadership development.
- Demonstrates strong written communication skills, including proposal development, needs analysis, facilitator guide development and participant materials design.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills, including clear and concise oral communication and the ability to build strong working relationships with all levels of the organization.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Master’s degree in adult education, education or IO psychology, organizational development, human resources or a related field.
- Experience implementing a major process in a talent management system.
- Developmental coaching certification and experience.
- Certification and experience administering and debriefing a validated 360 assessment tool.
- Project management skills.
For more details about careers at COUNTRY Financial®, please visit us online at www.countryfinancial.com/careers and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Meet Some of COUNTRY Financial's Employees
Judy often feels more like a counselor than a financial advisor because she’s so close to the everyday happenings of her clients, guiding them to make smarter financial decisions.
Back to top