Senior Reporting Analyst
As a Senior Reporting Analyst in Multi-Channel Solutions at COUNTRY Financial, you will have opportunities to work with the data, systems and people in our four distinct business units (Brokered Insurance Solutions, COUNTRY Independent Agents, Direct Sales Center, and COUNTRY's Financial Advisors) to product reports, analyze results and provide insights. This role helps us support and deliver an Omni-Channel experience to our customers and our agents and will shape the future of how COUNTRY conducts business.
The person in this position will design and produce standard and ad-hoc reports, dashboards, cubes, and various data visualization reporting solutions for end-users and project analysts. Gather and document report requirements and write complex report specifications to meet business needs. Use reporting tools, applications, and/or queries to create and configure new reports and dashboards. Perform modifications and enhancements on existing reports based on evolving business requirements. Validate and test reports to ensure accuracy and quality. Participate in the design and development of business intelligence reporting tools. Provide support and training to end-users for reporting tools and reports.
- These two positions are part of a job family. Placement will be determined by skills and qualifications of the candidate and may be filled lower or higher within the job family depending on experience.
- Perform data collection and cleansing.
- Create visual representations of data.
- Develop ad hoc reports
- Bachelor's degree and at least 2 years of analytics experience OR,
- At least 4 years of analytics experience.
- Experience developing queries, forms, reports, and managing multi-relational databases.
- Proven technical skills working in Microsoft Access and Excel.
- Solid organizational, prioritization, multi-tasking, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with employees, agents, management, and a wide variety of internal/external contacts.
- Critical thinking skills with the ability to analyze and understand the internal and external influences affecting business outcomes.
- Experience working in Tableau, Microsoft SharePoint, and programming logic.
- Previous experience working as a business reporting analyst, working with agency management software systems, and/or working in the insurance industry.
- College degree in information technology (or related field), accounting, insurance, or business administration.
- Work may extend beyond normal business hours as business needs dictate.
COUNTRY Financial does not generally sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
For more details about careers at COUNTRY Financial®, please visit us online at www.countryfinancial.com/careers
Meet Some of COUNTRY Financial's Employees
Judy often feels more like a counselor than a financial advisor because she’s so close to the everyday happenings of her clients, guiding them to make smarter financial decisions.
Back to top