Senior Network Engineer
This position will be assigned to work out of our Central Office in the Minneapolis, MN area (Arden Hills), our Southern Office in the Atlanta, GA area (Alpharetta) or our Home Office in Bloomington, IL.
At COUNTRY Financial, our Senior Network Engineer ensures the planning, selection, build, and maintenance of high quality technology solutions that meet defined and emerging business capability needs in a cost effective way. Focuses on building and implementing automation solutions for provisioning services around core network infrastructure including WAN/LAN technologies. Analyzes existing provisioning processes and seeks opportunities to gain efficiencies through the use of automation. Partners with IT Security Analysts and Enterprise Architects to establish, understand, and adhere to technical and IT security standards. Involved in all aspects of the technology lifecycle to ensure that non-functional and functional requirements are adhered to in design and build so solutions are agile, stable, secure, resilient, and perform well. Ensures that systems are maintained and supported to run effectively in production.
This position is part of a job family. Placement will be determined by skills and qualifications of the candidate.
- Design, build, implement, and support COUNTRY's IT solutions.
- Ensure IT solutions meet requirements for security, availability, capacity, resiliency, and performance in a way that is efficient and supportable, reducing overall support costs.
- Understand industry leading solutions and trends for assigned technologies and applying those as appropriate for COUNTRY.
- Understand business needs and partnering with appropriate IT counterparts to recommend technology solutions.
- Establish and maintain an IT multi-year strategy with a focus on continuous improvement. Create and maintain solutions architecture artifacts and other strategy and system documentation.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 8 years of experience in information technology and 1 year lead experience OR, Master's degree and at least 6 years of experience in information technology and 1 year lead experience OR, at least 10 years of experience in information technology and 1 year lead experience.
- Cisco WAN/LAN experience.
- F5 Load Balancer experience.
- Router/Switch hardware provisioning experience.
- Wireless Controller experience.
- Disaster Recovery operational/planning experience.
- CiscoWorks Experience.
- Ability to perform physical installation and removal of network hardware.
- Advanced knowledge of networking concepts and topology.
- Intermediate knowledge of server and storage technologies.
- Work may extend beyond normal business hours as business needs dictate #LI-AH1
COUNTRY does not generally sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position. #DICE
Meet Some of COUNTRY Financial's Employees
Judy often feels more like a counselor than a financial advisor because she’s so close to the everyday happenings of her clients, guiding them to make smarter financial decisions.
Back to top