Senior IT Project Manager
This position will be assigned to work out of our Southern Office in the Atlanta, GA area (Alpharetta) or our Central Office in the Minneapolis, MN area (Arden Hills).
COUNTRY Financial is seeking a Senior IT Project Manager to join our Investment Services Technologies team. This role is responsible for coordinating and monitoring projects or programs from initiation through delivery and close. In addition, in this role you would serve as a liaison between technical and non-technical departments in order to effectively manage expectations, scope, schedule and budget to ensure targets and requirements are met. In addition, you would be responsible for keeping leadership informed of key issues that may impact project completion, budget, or other results.
- Creates, manages and executes project/program plans.
- Builds strong working relationships with team members, vendors/contractors, business and ITS partners to aide in effective execution.
- Ensures the establishment of scope and priorities, management of risks/issues/dependencies, implementation of solutions, and change management activities.
- Ability to manage and track budget and budget variance.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 8 years of experience in information technology or project management OR,
- Master's degree and at least 6 years of experience in information technology or project management OR,
- At least 10 years of experience in information technology or project management.
- 1 year lead experience.
- Possesses knowledge of assigned business functions/applications/technologies.
- Possesses good understanding of insurance, financial services and Company operations.
- Skilled at championing improvement efforts, and influencing progress towards positive results within project teams.
- Agile experience
- Work may extend beyond normal business hours as business needs dictate.
COUNTRY Financial does not generally sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position. #DICE
For more details about careers at COUNTRY Financial®, please visit us online at www.countryfinancial.com/careers #LI-AH1
Meet Some of COUNTRY Financial's Employees
Judy often feels more like a counselor than a financial advisor because she’s so close to the everyday happenings of her clients, guiding them to make smarter financial decisions.
Back to top