Senior IT Business Analyst-PMO
Be part of the Project Management Office Team at COUNTRY Financial in helping to improve project delivery value. You will be part of a highly collaborative team, helping mature the project management practices and to optimize project delivery results. You will work with business and IT personnel at all levels within the organization. It is an exciting time for the PMO as we are just 15 months in existence, and are still in the growing stages here at COUNTRY, to become a business valued strategic PMO.
Our Senior IT Business Analyst formulates and defines systems scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of business systems and industry requirements. Works with business leaders to understand business strategies, operations, and opportunities to develop technical capability roadmaps that align with business roadmaps. Includes analysis of business and user needs, documenting requirements, and revising existing system logic difficulties as necessary Acts as a liaison between the IT development group and business units for the development and implementation of new systems and enhancement of existing systems. Evaluates new applications and identifies systems requirements. Evaluates new IT developments and evolving business requirements, and recommends appropriate systems alternatives and/or enhancements to current systems. Leads analysis sessions. Prepares communications and makes presentations on system enhancements and/or alternatives.
This position will be assigned to work out of our southern office in the Atlanta, GA area (Alpharetta) or our central office in the Minneapolis, MN area (Arden Hills).
- Develops and documents detailed requirements containing solution architecture that can be utilized for building, testing ,training, and support operations.
- Develops capability roadmaps and business cases; scope definition and management, stakeholder analysis, and creates and manages analysis activities.
- Communicates and presents capability and scope plans to all levels of business and technical staff.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 8 years of experience in information technology or business analysis and 1 year lead experience OR,
- Master’s degree and at least 6 years of experience in information technology or business analysis and 1 year lead experience OR,
- At least 10 years of experience in information technology or business analysis and 1 year lead experience
- 2-3 years working with or inside of an evolving Project Management Office.
- Able to deal with ambiguity at times.
- Previous experience working with SharePoint beyond a collaboration tool.
- Work may extend beyond normal business hours as business needs dictate.
For more details about careers at COUNTRY Financial®, please visit us online at www.countryfinancial.com/careers and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Back to top