Senior IT Business Analyst
This position will be assigned to work out of our Central Office in the or in the Minneapolis, MN area (Arden Hills).
At COUNTRY Financial, our Senior IT Business Analyst will serve as the primary liaison with internal business units to develop mobile provisioning solutions and improve current processes. The position will validate and ensure data accuracy as it pertains to information requested or utilized. In addition, the selected candidate will interface with management in defining service definitions in order to creatively advertise the story within Infrastructure Engineering.
Our IT Business Analyst formulates and defines systems scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of business systems and industry requirements. Works with business leaders to understand business strategies, operations, and opportunities to develop technical capability roadmaps that align with business roadmaps. Includes analysis of business and user needs, documenting requirements, and revising existing system logic difficulties as necessary. Acts as a liaison between the IT development group and business units for the development and implementation of new systems and enhancement of existing systems. Evaluates new applications and identifies systems requirements. Evaluates new IT developments and evolving business requirements, and recommends appropriate systems alternatives and/or enhancements to current systems. Leads analysis sessions. Prepares communications and makes presentations on system enhancements and/or alternatives.
- Develops and documents detailed requirements containing solution architecture that can be utilized for building, testing ,training, and support operations.
- Develops capability roadmaps and business cases; scope definition and management, stakeholder analysis, and creates and manages analysis activities.
- Communicates and presents capability and scope plans to all levels of business and technical staff.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 8 years of experience in information technology or business analysis OR,
- Master's degree and at least 6 years of experience in information technology or business analysis OR,
- At least 10 years of experience in information technology or business analysis.
- 1 year lead experience.
- Very good understanding of mobile technologies.
- Strong prioritization and interpersonal skills to balance multiple demands.
- 3-4 years experience working directly with senior leadership.
- Solid balance of technical and business related knowledge.
- Experience with the various cellular carriers.
- Management/project liaison experience a plus.
- Experience with Agile work methodologies is desired.
- Work may extend beyond normal business hours as business needs dictate.
COUNTRY Financial does not generally sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
For more details about careers at COUNTRY Financial®, please visit us online at www.countryfinancial.com/careers
Meet Some of COUNTRY Financial's Employees
Judy often feels more like a counselor than a financial advisor because she’s so close to the everyday happenings of her clients, guiding them to make smarter financial decisions.
Back to top