Senior Information Security Analyst-Identity Access Management
This position will be assigned to work out of our southern office in the Atlanta, GA area (Alpharetta) or our central office in the Minneapolis, MN area (Arden Hills).
At COUNTRY Financial, our Senior Information Security Analyst—Identity Asset Management participates in projects and assessments as a security consultant or advisor on risk. Defines and administers identity and access roles and workflows. Researches general and industry specific security trends. Analyzes, defines security policies and information security standards. Provides detail to project teams regarding security requirements. Creates and presents risk reports, policies, results and deliverables. Performs penetration and vulnerability testing, including the delivery and explanation of results. Evaluates, documents and communicates vulnerability ratings and mitigation guidelines. Performs investigations based upon corporate requirements. Monitors, alerts and responds to security events.
- Defines and administers identity and access roles and workflows.
- Participates in projects and assessments on risk.
- Analyzes and defines security policies and standards.
- Monitors, alerts and responds to security events.
- Performs computer forensic and investigative activities; and penetration and vulnerability testing.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 8 years of experience in information technology and 1 year lead experience OR,
- Master’s degree and at least 6 years of experience in information technology and 1 year lead experience OR,
- At least 10 years of experience in information technology and 1 year lead experience.
- Active Directory
- Top Secret
- Audit Remediation
- Detail Oriented
- Identity Management
For more details about careers at COUNTRY Financial®, please visit us online at www.countryfinancial.com/careers and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Back to top