Senior Actuarial Analyst - Property Casualty
As a Senior Actuarial Analyst within the Property Casualty Actuarial and Product Management Division at COUNTRY Financial, you will be focused on analyzing data and trends for purposes of determining pricing for our personal lines product offerings. Be part of a dynamic team and experience the evolving new product management structure, the roll-out of our new policy administrative and rating systems and the ever increasing sophistication of our rating plans and methodologies. Your actuarial work will expose you to an array of computational and product/business challenges through a continually changing set of assignments. Company provided actuarial exam support will help ensure progress towards becoming a designated actuary and bolster career development opportunities.
- Researches and analyzes various types of data to produce rate adjustment proposals, reserve estimates or economic capital models; and/or actuarial support for filings with state insurance departments; and/or to implement new rates and rating plans, using existing procedures, recommending changes where appropriate.
- Analyzes data towards developing and proposing solutions for actuarial issues.
- Pursues a Casualty Actuarial Society designation at least through ACAS level. Maintains appropriate Continuing Education credit to maintain Actuarial credentials.
- Researches and analyzes data for special projects within a defined scope. Serves as Property/Casualty Actuarial representative for project committees as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related field and at least 2 years personal lines pricing experience, OR
- Master's degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics or related field of study experience
- 3 actuarial exams completed.
- Demonstrated ability solving basic to intermediate pricing/actuarial problems.
- Computer skills including Basic/Intermediate skills using Microsoft Office Suite and basic programming skills
- 4 years personal lines pricing experience.
- 4-5 actuarial exams completed.
- Demonstrated ability solving intermediate to advanced pricing/actuarial problems.
- Computer skills including Intermediate/Advanced skills using Microsoft Office Suite and basic/intermediate programming skills.
COUNTRY Financial does not generally sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
For more details about careers at COUNTRY Financial®, please visit us online at www.countryfinancial.com/careers
Meet Some of COUNTRY Financial's Employees
Judy often feels more like a counselor than a financial advisor because she’s so close to the everyday happenings of her clients, guiding them to make smarter financial decisions.
Back to top