Program and Research Coordinator Internship
Illinois Farm Bureau is offering an internship in the Governmental Affairs and Commodities division in Bloomington, IL. This internship will begin in late May or early June 2018 and extend to August 2018
- Conducts research on issues and economics related to agricultural production and marketing.
- Drafts graphs, charts, written briefs, newsletter articles, and website introductions using relevant research and input.
- Attends ag related meetings to expand knowledge base and compiles summaries or issue briefs on meeting topics.
- Researches and drafts white papers on specific ag-related issues.
- Coordinates materials and communications for local issues meetings and state-wide summer conference
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills. (Writing sample required with application).
- Strong research skills and critical/analytical thinking ability.
- Must be independent and self-motivated but also have the ability to work with various other people on a variety of tasks.
- Education or background in agriculture a must.
- Interest or education in public policy a plus.
- Interested candidates should upload 1-2 writing samples with the online application.
- This is a paid internship, available to current college students.
- This internship requires 25-30 hours week.
Meet Some of COUNTRY Financial's Employees
Judy often feels more like a counselor than a financial advisor because she’s so close to the everyday happenings of her clients, guiding them to make smarter financial decisions.
Back to top