Program and Research Coordinator Internship
Illinois Farm Bureau is offering an internship in the Governmental Affairs and Commodities division in Bloomington, IL. This internship will begin in late May or early June 2017 and extend to August 2017
- Conduct research on issues and economics related to agricultural production and marketing.
- Draft graphs, charts, written briefs, newsletter articles, and website introductions using relevant research.
- Attend ag related meetings to expand knowledge base and compile summaries or issue briefs on meeting topics.
- Research and draft white papers on specific ag-related policy issues.
- Coordinate materials and communications for local issues meetings and state-wide commodities conference.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong research skills and critical/analytical thinking ability.
- Must be independent and self-motivated but also have the ability to work with various people on a variety of tasks.
- Education or background in agriculture is a plus.
- Interest or education in public policy is a plus.
- Interested candidates should upload 1-2 writing samples with the online application.
- This is a paid internship, available to current college students
- This internship requires 25-30 hours week
Back to top