Personal Lines Underwriting Auditor Internship
COUNTRY Financial is offering an Underwriting Auditor internship in the Personal Lines Underwriting division for summer 2017 in Bloomington, IL.
- This is a full-time, paid internship.
- To be eligible for an internship, candidates must be pursuing a college degree for the duration of the internship
- This internship is for summer 2017. The internship may be extended part-time into the fall semester; depending on the availability of the student, the needs of the company, and strong work performance.
- This internship will be located in Bloomington, IL. Eligible interns will have the option to utilize the COUNTRY housing assistance program and receive a stipend for the rent expense paid by COUNTRY directly to the housing company.
- Conducts reviews of new and renewal business for personal lines underwriting
- Responsible for assessing the overall quality of the business and recommending opportunities for improvement
- Develops written management reports summarizing the audit results and identifying opportunities to improve our underwriting performance
- Collaborates with underwriters, trainers and management to address audit concerns and monitors to ensure corrective action is taken
- Current field of study in Insurance, Risk Management, Finance, Actuarial Science or business related field is preferred
- Demonstrates strong personal computer skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, especially Word and Excel
- Must be detail oriented, self-motivated, able to work independently and collaborate with others
Back to top